Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

-Chaotic's P2P Adventure-

Duval

Eop doesnt rush till the end yet again your wrong. Please Give up Man Admit you got pushed. idk about cleared but you where not in the wild when eop rushed and we where so that mean's what bob barker?

A. You where not there?

B. You got Pushed.

C. You were Cleared.

If you have choosen B. THEN YOU WON A BRAND NEW CAR.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here let's put 2 and 2 together shall we?

Ex vs ch. Dv crashes . Ch goes into Clanwars Dv vs Ex , Ch rushes Dv from the Side. Dv goes into clan War's. ch clear's Ex. eop rush in.

is that easier for you buddy?

14wc5fo.jpg

First round was us.. Don't even start xVideos this is what i mean.. Admit it dude.. You guys had like 3-5 White dots that was actually Ex we had over 10 then got crashed.. Shows in vid So please... End this you guys got owned yesterday and today. Good luck next week.

New Pure-Warfare Account : " LouZy "

i said we didnt clear you if you can learn to read Man. i said OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER WE PUSHED YOU INTO CLANWAR'S WHICH MEANS!@#@!#@!#@!#!@#@!#!#@!#@!#!@...

You were out of the fight which gives chaotic the Win.

God Bro how hard is it to understand and put 2in2 together.

14wc5fo.jpg

I already had to warn several people, keep this topic clean

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

i said we didnt clear you if you can learn to read Man. i said OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER WE PUSHED YOU INTO CLANWAR'S WHICH MEANS!@#@!#@!#@!#!@#@!#!#@!#@!#!@...

We was getting a re-group in clan wars like you did but you had already logged.

btw if u didnt say u cleared us u spamming ex+dv cleared?

csb.

kdu88p.png

WWW.FOE-RS.NET

LEGENDS OF P2P

b\c you where there and not in the fight Being cleared can be 2 different meaning. A. Being cleaned up. Or B. Cleared off the battle field in another location other then "the war" spot.

which im refering to "B"

14wc5fo.jpg

wow Roman considering Eop didnt rush in for what a Good whole 3min's into the fight ... and you kept fighingt us untill we swtich location's and started pushing you guys into the ghost's.

I still have yet to see your vid or your picture's on how you where not pushed away, i showed my fact's and i am waiting on your's.

14wc5fo.jpg

My vid will get up tommorow ...

I'll prove how Ch kinda won ... And will explain everything and then this topic will get closed :)... Claiming a win without telling everything is not nice Ch...

Vid is rendering I will uploade it tommorow for now its 3Am at my place ... Peace

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Eop doesnt rush till the end yet again your wrong. Please Give up Man Admit you got pushed. idk about cleared but you where not in the wild when eop rushed and we where so that mean's what bob barker?

A. You where not there?

B. You got Pushed.

C. You were Cleared.

If you have choosen B. THEN YOU WON A BRAND NEW CAR.

Wheres my Car duval?

that isnt my account ;] that is nick Lol :P my name on Rs is du V a L. And video are u dumb? There is no way to Beat my Video. as it Clearly show's You dieing twice... What else is there to show?

14wc5fo.jpg

Flash3:Chhhhhhhhhhhhh

I like you guys. Nice screenies, good job today :smile:

li Benjo il - 1 DEF PKER (lvl 81+11)
60 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Ranged | 99 Magic | 97 Hitpoints | 87 Slayer | 90 Summoning

Chaotic 33/24

Exclusive 32/5-6

*Please understand ex had 10 Mains rush us from there Spot as we ran up the hills you will see this in the video. Aswell as Fi crashed and so did Cpr, but we still walked away with this win.

Sorry but we had 20 at that moment when those 2 crashed us.

You didn't push us in clw at all you ware hiding for a while in clw and middle in the fight you go out and dont even beat us.

Because we stayed till the end and you guys got in clanwars? And the first round as you can see in the vid you guys had like 4-5 white dots we still had 10 on one side and like 8 on other side when we got crashed? Thats 2 wins for us.

New Pure-Warfare Account : " LouZy "

Because we stayed till the end and you guys got in clanwars? And the first round as you can see in the vid you guys had like 4-5 white dots we still had 10 on one side and like 8 on other side when we got crashed? Thats 2 wins for us.

Did you know if a war got crashed and the clan ur fighting still got the members to fight ... You can't take a win like that? You have been in Cd that means you know that ... And why do you always post 10x in a row? My vid is uploading I'll post it soon

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation