Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

-Chaotic's P2P Adventure-

Duval

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my last post untill my video is done You guys get cleared and pushed into Clanwars Before Eop hit we where the last clan standing then Eop rushed and the vid End's

Give me about 30min's. For rendering and **** on sony.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

LOL I AM HEARING THEY CLAIMING A WIN WHEN ALL OUR FIGHTS GOT CRASHED? Oh Please Duval don't go that low! atleast just say what u have done and who rushed you .. And don't put those Snipe mains with us...

First fight got Crashed by Cpr & Fatality .. You can't claim a win on that .. No matter what we had enough to stay and fight + 8 returners from Clan wars were comming and more returning ..

Round 2... U went out and we went out to fight .. Dv rushed to crash and I pmed EOP quickly to get Dv off us .. And thats what they did .. You guys just ran inside when u saw Eop came out .. We aimed at Dv and killed 3/4 .. they returned to Clan Wars... And then ur spamming Ex + Dv Cleared? Wtf? U guys are a joke if u dont edit ur topic ..

100425224816.png

We had enough to keep fighting .. We even said lets go out! you guys just hopped! Thats how low you can go ... Unlike us so called "massers" always fight ..

Edit ur topic cuz u can't claim a win on those wars .. Vid will be up if we need to prove it .. Just accept it .. You haven't owned us in a fair 1vs1..

Ps: Other clans please stop crashing .. I know its fun to crash 2 clans that hate each other .. But just don't :)

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

For all the negative replys we got are the people that are hating on Chaotic because we're actually progressing. Good job Chaotic keep it up.

New Pure-Warfare Account : " LouZy "

My scouts said you crashed DV v EX we were just about to hit you for that but FOE beat us :(

The funny part is .. It was Ex vs Ch vs Dv .. I called EOP to get on Dv since they crashed... and Ch just ran inside .. Then it was Ex + Eop vs Dv .. And Dv ran inside .. Then Foe logged and Ex & Eop got inside .. Ch took picture and trying to claim they owned (Dv + Ex + Eop) With so many people left? And spamming we have 6 People left in Clan Wars ..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

The funny part is .. It was Ex vs Ch vs Dv .. I called EOP to get on Dv since they crashed... and Ch just ran inside .. Then it was Ex + Eop vs Dv .. And Dv ran inside .. Then Foe logged and Ex & Eop got inside .. Ch took picture and trying to claim they owned (Dv + Ex + Eop) With so many people left? And spamming we have 6 People left in Clan Wars ..

Us running inside doesnt mean you cleared us, so why u say that u cleared 3/4 of us when u just admitted u didnt, csb.

kdu88p.png

WWW.FOE-RS.NET

LEGENDS OF P2P

You guys running into safe zone and spamming "Cleared" Proves nothing tbh, level 3's can get in a fall in and spam Exclusive owned One pic isn't going to prove you guys claiming a win against us, And seriously you guys got to start admitting losses because while trips go along you guys are just losing a lot of respect by not admitting and losses. Just throwing it out there..

New Pure-Warfare Account : " LouZy "

100424164435.png

This is the perfect picture .. You see EOP north and Dv east .. Where is Chaotic?

Oh they were inside waiting till clans almost die and then come out and take pictures!!! Oh u guys are good at that.. Don't try to claim win please .. Just edit ur topic..

You guys running into safe zone and spamming "Cleared" Proves nothing tbh, level 3's can get in a fall in and spam Exclusive owned One pic isn't going to prove you guys claiming a win against us, And seriously you guys got to start admitting losses because while trips go along you guys are just losing a lot of respect by not admitting and losses. Just throwing it out there..

We never claimed a win didn't we?? We just cleared crashers ... and Ch ran from the fighting spot .. We went inside when FOE Logged...

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

those mains where on everybody. we came in after cpr and that guy in ahrims hood and top was on me too.

screenshot127.png

that was after coming from the south and pushing everyone north through the gap. plenty of mains on us.

screenshot123.png

can see ahrim guy hitting me lol

screenshot126q.png

fi went to single with minimal losses, mm was at fog and we thought they was coming so got out of there. i wouldn't say anybody won those fights. it was just hella fun ;d looks like u had decent night tho, good job

grogsfinalnotext.png

As i said. i wasnt going to Post untill the vid Was done, And guess what it's done. Now To clear this all up.

eop rushes us as everyone is in Clanwar's watch it you will see for your self.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwB0fm3tcXo

the vid is poor As it was just uploaded and it needs to process

This video is still being processed. Video quality may improve once processing is complete.

14wc5fo.jpg

yes teh **** it does if you look far off to the right 3 or 4 Dv run From Clanwars While being pushed away Stop lieing you got pushed in we won End of the story. I proved Ex and Now Dv Wrong Yet again.

Video doesnt Lie Mate.

14wc5fo.jpg

How can you claim win on first round ?? And did you actually kept on vidding? Because I think ur hiding a lot!

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation