Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

-Chaotic's P2P Adventure-

Duval

newchaoticbanne2r.png

- Chaotic's P2P Adventure. -

chaoticrs.png

Today was looking a little down as we only pulled 33 again Thinking Ex and everyone else would have 40+ and we would not find a good fight. Well we Found out differently, Ex only peaked at about 32 after pulling 57 last week and we wanted Blood. Only thing on our Mind was Revenge and Punishment. Well we Sure in the hell gave them the pain. Beating Ex twice and being crashed by Dv and sweeping them both.

chaoticrs.png

The information

Starting/Ending

Chaotic 33/24

Exclusive 32/5-6

*Please understand ex had 10 Mains rush us from there Spot as we ran up the hills you will see this in the video. Aswell as Fi crashed and so did Cpr, but we still walked away with this win.

chaoticrs.png

Starting/Ending

Chaotic 28/24

Exclusive 22?/6-11 in Clanwars

Dv 24?/16 in Clanwars

*Round 2 was kinda funny Ex seem to think they won round one and wanted a round 2 . Chaotic runs out of ClanWar's and spread's East to West by the ghost's Waiting. Ex rush out we get a huge barrage clump and they try to flank our side. As this happened Dv rush in. I call a fall in inside of Clanwar's Ran north got a re spread at the graveyard and rushed . Hitting Dv from the side we picked them off One by one then switching over and pushing east in to Ex Clearing Ex swiftly and Dv was returning Fast. Picking off the remaining dv and Ex Eop rush in. This gave Ex and Dv time to get some returner's and then spam "where here". But if you look at the picture's and The Video<--- Under Edit. You will clearly See Chaotic won that.

24pjjp3.png

^^^^ LOOK as you can see Ex and Dv both are cleared and the few Remaining White Dot's are Ex ^^^^

chaoticrs.png

Video's

- -

chaoticrs.png

- Picture's -

20psegj.png

fva59t.png

2i6l4ip.png

15wbigg.png

29dguw3.png

24pjjp3.png

zn98ja.png

291jr4n.png

- Chaotic stood undefeated Today Look For Video SOON! -

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice work ch :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Thanks for your support im editing the video as we speak. If so why did they rush from Your side. "noob". Watch for the video.

14wc5fo.jpg

dont even try to say you cleared us we had a fall in of about 20 in clan wars and we only went in because eop crashed and was pretty pointless but your can try to claim a win against us just try to see how that works out for you.

im Not Talking about Dv. i dont care about Dv. My focus span is on Ex as i have Said. i Dont even know Dv Enough to even Flame them.

and yes i gotta get um up and running before Ex make's another lie.

14wc5fo.jpg

Not talking about Dv. FFS. idfc about Dv. My attention span is on Ex atm So please move along. and you guys been open for what 2years? and we out pull you? Get off here with your Bs .

and yes i gotta get um up and running before Ex make's another lie.

No offense but you shouldn't be trying to bait another clan with the old "We pull more than you" bait ._.

Ch has only been open like 2 months, and you guys got off to a good start, your good I won't take that away from you but keep it up for 2 years and then you can talk haha.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

i shall keep it up and ill see Dv Next weekend, and i didnt even metion the dumb pk run in that was crashed by Eop and Mains I didnt even flame Dv i rarely Mentioned your Name. My focus is on Ex Not Dv, So please Move along

14wc5fo.jpg

i shall keep it up and ill see Dv Next weekend, and i didnt even metion the dumb pk run in that was crashed by Eop and Mains I didnt even flame Dv i rarely Mentioned your Name. My focus is on Ex Not Dv, So please Move along

dont make up **** about clearing us then and you wouldnt have this trouble.

kdu88p.png

WWW.FOE-RS.NET

LEGENDS OF P2P

And your spose to Scare me Dv?

im not making **** up Look at the damn pic and when this vid is done you will see. And as you can tell Eop did not hit untill you where already pushed into Clanwars where u got a fall in LOOK AT THE ******* PIC IT IS CLEAR AS DAY PURPLE DOTS OVER WHITE DOTS. i mean come on now, we may have lost the pk run in but we had you after you crashed which i know Roman told me it was not on purpose.

14wc5fo.jpg

And your spose to Scare me Dv?

im not making **** up Look at the damn pic and when this vid is done you will see. And as you can tell Eop did not hit untill you where already pushed into Clanwars where u got a fall in LOOK AT THE ******* PIC IT IS CLEAR AS DAY PURPLE DOTS OVER WHITE DOTS. i mean come on now, we may have lost the pk run in but we had you after you crashed which i know Roman told me it was not on purpose.

why you making **** up now?