Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

VL's F2p Sunday.

H0W3

virulente-2.png

Virulents sunday FT. IP x3, WW x2, EO, CP, FS, and Massers

So we decided to prep for 10 minutes to go pking because we heard a few teams were out aswell as World Wide and Elimination. We started the trip offf with 17 and peaked 21 people which is a great accomplishment pulling 21/30 to a unoffical event. This was our best trip with our record pull and big run ins.

This sunday like the last two we were expecting WW and EO to come out but they didn't untill we were ready dissmiss. I think this is because they saw our pulls. Our one goal was to smash World Wide and EO, we kinda of did not as much as last sunday but we have beat there pull on this trip and it was bigger then any of there offical events. So if we can pull this much to a 10 minute prep wait for our planned events.

(no intention on flames in this so if any of this topic offends you just ignore it.)

8d04d.png

8d04e.png

We started off by logging into hills 1v1 area and rushing IP inbetween ca and bh. We quickly cleared them in about 8 minutes.

IP Starting:21

VL Starting:17

VL Ending:15

IP Ending:2 (one at fog and one at bh).

100425130254.png

100425130226.png

We then saw Massers at Bh we cleared them extreamly fast with there very high numbers.

Massers Starting: 32-35

VL Starting:21

VL Ending:16

Massers Ending: 18-20 in BH

Quickly after the last run in FS was sure to crash as always (after some crashed our first IP run in which is how they got our lock).

FS Starting:18

VL Starting:16

VL Ending:16

FS Ending:2 (In bh)

100425122001.png

Then we remassed in our home world and got back up to 20 people and decided to put scouts on IP. We found them at fog with trying to team with massers.

VL Starting: 20

IP Starting: 10

Massers Starting: 14

VL Ending:15

IP Ending:0

Massers Ending: 12 (In Fog)

Then we found IP yet again standign around outside SC with about 5. Although WW rushed quickly after.

VL Starting:18

Ip starting:5

World Wide Starting:10

VL Ending:18

IP Ending:2 (In Sc)

World Wide: 5 (In Sc)

100425110221.png

The last run in World wide asked us for right as i said dissmissed but then i massed everyone up for a war at hills world 21. Being the clan WW is they asked CP, EO, IP, and who ever else they massed to team with them. So we waited at Hills for a good hour my members comming and going (was around dinner time for GMT). So I kept pming WW staff while they kept stalling and finnaly i see white dots logging in at cw as im about to leave. I ran to a hill spread out got spams ready we potted and guess what, CP had rushed us from the east and WW + EO + IP. So i just spam my cc to run into CW and dissmissed them.

To me that seems like a win But atleast he has the courage to pm me and say You never said teaming was off.

100424194500.png

8d053.png

100425144404.png

100425140432.png

(Also he does this all after hacking me and getting me 30 defence.)

If your gonna flame me just don't bother posting.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

nice work vl ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

trile elit3 and deathz although elit3 is saying he didn't now, the other to admited it and i have pics.

Wasn't Trile your leader?

s30wi1.jpg

[JAGEX]Pk supplys 300k, Abysal Whip 2.4m, Dragon Claws 35m, Ruining RuneScape- Priceless

75211255.png