Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking.

Rob

Well, i just started Rs again after i quit for like 1 month

iv'e been in many clans such as the original calamity (warlord), original veneratio (elite), CarpeDiem, and most recently Cp. i liked Corrupt pures but my internet broke and i got kicked.. and i feel like a fresh start.

Well, im looking for a clan that mainly pk's/bh's cos i don't really see point in mini's in cwars and matched ops so i don't really attend them, also i don't really p2p :P but i will attend official p2p's etc <3

btw im 63 cb, i like people being around my level :P ( i rarely train <3 )

my stats are

Atk : 50

Str : 56

Range : 81

mage : 70

pray : 44

Hp : 71

Dw i can take a screenie in an app, cba to now <3

Wassup Rob.

IR recently re-opened with a loyal member-base and we're always looking for new applicants, especially those with experience. I'm similar to you; I prefer F2P but P2P is also vital.

Our members are in the 50s (Blue Beard / FA) - 90s. We're highly suited to your combat level so why not come check us out?

Our IRC is #IRClan and you can find our forums at http://www.intense-redemption.com/forums/index.php

Hope to your introduction soon!

35i2n1u.png

#Chaotic

You know you want to ;)

x

Do you have to sign all your posts off with an x? Idk but I think that's what a sigs for. Btw it doesn't look cool either.

Try IR.

TH IS MY ONE

come check out virulent we do frequent pk trips through out the week and were a low level clan so you'll be around people your level our forums are www.virulentrs.ipbfree.com and our irc is #Virulent come check us out :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

#virulent is a 1 month old clan we pull 25+ to trips last sunday pulled 21 to a 10 minute prep trip. We are starting p2p and very active. we ahve weekly preps, pk trips, pkri's, and mini wars. We are currently #1 low level and moving up to low med soon. =)

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Tbh...

I would recomend you Virulent, not only for the Active foruns, Very active IRC...

But also for Alot of Pk trips, Minis, other events.

IRC ---> #Virulent

Forums ---> Www.VirulentRs.Ipbfree.com

wh4kn7l.png

Rob, just join CR when it re-opens

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

#Dpures as an FA

www.dp-rs.com

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Come join #clan-m, Menace we are close allies with Virulent, even tho we have just started and only have a 10 ml we have won all the wars we have fought in except the 1 they had 2 90s wich wasnt lpc so meh, so come check us out. #clan-m

Check out corrupt pures. We are an established clan with a friendly community and have daily minis and wars. Check us out

Link to site and m.l is below in my signature.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

join the core Vo members in EoP.

Dirt wolf, o g0t milk o, gou pong, greenownzyoo, icer kingz, and other Vo i cbf remembering :P

#clan-eop

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.