Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH PURE CLANS NOW!

Ok well back in the day ... there used to be this thing called HONOR.

/end thread I'm kidding lol

Ok but seriously everyone who's asking for "change" isn't going to get it.

Listen back before everything went to ****, the majority of pure clans were actually good.

You had MM, FI, FOE, EOP, CP, TLP (In P2p) and even TH (b4 Spong3 hopped and ruined FI). All these clans would have giant massive fights against each other without any problems.

Now there are really only 2/3 clans that can put up a good fight ( MM, FOE and DP)... TLP is good for maybe a weekend a month in p2p only.

Nonetheless clans are crashing because of weakness.

If every clan were to pull 75+ on a saturday trip then things would be all dandy.

You would have MM vs. FOE

DP and FI going at it

EOP and CP rubbin sticks

and everyone would be just chappy.

Until clans step up and give anyone a challenge things are going to stay the way they are.

/tl;dr ... the crow nips at the eagle knowing he is weaker but only does so to let the eagle know he still exists

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing wrong about Pure clans are people such as yourself

L2 Adapt

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Only thing wrong about Pure clans are people such as yourself

L2 Adapt

wowww ........ choose to be ignorant fine!

I shall swoop down upon you with my eagle analogy and eat you like the worm you are!

But seriously you're a moron.

Honor died with the wild; the allowance of NH clans such as POT to even post on a forums such as these supports that claim.

Clans will not improve with higher pulls overall, the crashing will merely occur more lol.

If clans are to get better, the wilderness needs to be brought back, where a clan can avoid the plague of such mains as Snipe, and set up fights that will not get crashed. Long gone are the days where pures pked in teams for fun, and when pures were made for something other than fighting other pures. Remove BH, remove PvP, remove clan wars- Then see what Pures are left with. In those Castle Wars, we shall once again find honour.

Until then, :bomb_ie:

I shall swoop down upon you with my eagle analogy and eat you like the worm you are!

How am I ignorant? You're making a post concerning common knowledge in the clan world. Instead of dreaming about the past, regard the future. The best thing we do right now is encourage our own clans to act in a honorable way, not make a terrible post on PW.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

How am I ignorant? You're making a post concerning common knowledge in the clan world. Instead of dreaming about the past, regard the future. The best thing we do right now is encourage our own clans to act in a honorable way, not make a terrible post on PW.

Inu keeping it real- Be not so harsh though, he is of a gentler sort. :blink:

Alot of things have changed, it's not only that it's just about pure clans. It's runescape itself, and until you can understand that. your gonna have people calling you an idiot :down: , Read more on Pure warfare to find ALOT more info then just what your real life friends tell you to believe.

dipsy.png

/tl;dr ... the crow nips at the eagle knowing he is weaker but only does so to let the eagle know he still exists

i like that quote, pretty cool tbh

but alot of what you said is wrong, back in the day you had like 50 pk worlds in both servers, today you have 3-4 in both?

its alot easier for clans to scout others, and majority of the time people hide until they scout some1 then they go get them, but today there is only 1 problem, lets say eop runs into foe 40 v 70, back in the day nobody would run or call regroup at safe spot, today thats become a every day thing

how come clans never pk at gdz or gap and maze etc...those were the best spots by far, its a long run to clanwars there

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

i like that quote, pretty cool tbh

but alot of what you said is wrong, back in the day you had like 50 pk worlds in both servers, today you have 3-4 in both?

its alot easier for clans to scout others, and majority of the time people hide until they scout some1 then they go get them, but today there is only 1 problem, lets say eop runs into foe 40 v 70, back in the day nobody would run or call regroup at safe spot, today thats become a every day thing

how come clans never pk at gdz or gap and maze etc...those were the best spots by far, its a long run to clanwars there

Yeah ya know one of the many quotes i pulled outta my ass.

But yeah I feel like it we pked at maze, or gdz n **** it would be alotta fun but once again the pk worlds are a lot smaller so ppl will get crashed probably by mains too

Warned for nothing again, thanks PW! Anyways its because of the lack of worlds to pk in, and because clans no longer go to gdz or maze they just stick around clan wars & bh area.

nice

lol @ eop and cp rubbin sticks

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

it was never all that good lol

This, people only pretend it was to broadcast how "old" they are in terms of pure clanning, but in all honesty nobody cares because they're too occupied with trying to look older

It was never good if it is not decent now and it is not going to get better, lower-regarded clans pulling more and beating the top clans will just cause more crashing (For example when Epidemic beat MM for the first time it just led to a lot of flaming which led to a lot of hatred between the two clans) And this will end any unlikely agreement about crashing and what not. Also a lot of crashing is accidental but you're all to eager to point fingers when you all do it. Clans are easy to find these days so occasionally two clans going after one is inevitable and crashing will happen, you just have to accept it and instead of crashing the clan back in a "revenge" act that will only make things worse move on and get another fight.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

I KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH PURE CLANS NOW!

They suck.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.