Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking

Lawson

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know from speaking to you before you're interested in EoP, why not follow that interest up :)

Beat fatality matched opts today, we are back to full activity, and if you are after a highly organized f2p clan, i'd say give us a try.

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Sup lawson, its me from WW community forums. You should look into joining Devastation man.

Our fourm is www.devastation.ipbfree.com

Irc channel #Devastation

Youtube channel www.youtube.com/devastationclan

Remember for any clan u choose make sure you WANT to be in that clan or you will not be happy and the best pure clan isn't always the pure clan that has the most numbers.

R.I.P Devastation

Lawson im still standing by to say be in #carpediem with me and the cool cats, But either join CR Z or a higher leveld clan mate ;) gl in w/e u do.

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

#chaotic Lawson Dont forget your promise you made to me.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Well, I read your post and seeing as you don't want any #clannames

I've come to offer you a place at ChixWitDix it's a new clan, but I'm trying vigorously to elevate it. I have to admit though, your stats are substantially higher than anyone in the clan.

If you decide to join feel free to pm me ingame : iBetrayTeams

*If you do infact join, you will be treated as an equal and nothing more or less.*

Lawson get your ass back in Chaotic before i spank you wildly and No ****.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

T L P for the fun, you meet the reqs! #tlp and www.tlp-rs.com

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

#clan-df we have cookies and all types of candy for apps :) but, seriously you should apply. We have daily minis, lots of wars (recently 3-0d conspiracy in full out)we have preps, etc. Most importly we have respect for our members, and we have respect in the community. We are 3 weeks old and pull 20+ every trip. We are a strong p2p clan but are also great in F2p. You should really concider joining us. ;) www.rs-defiance.com Hope to see ya app bro. But, it's completely up to you gl with what ever you choose.

I would say Fatality.

We have the closest leadership around, the best community of all pures clans, and last but not least, DAVEY!!!

#fatality, just chill and hang in there are get a taste of whats it's like.