Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What slump?

Duval

newchaoticbanner.png

We havent been posting much on here for a reason. One we kinda hit a hard slump but we have moved on with it. Losing a few Good Ranks [Titans] and Hugh Going inactive. it was time for me and louzy and gawdy and callum to Step up and make Chaotic known Again.

chaoticrs.png

Well First off.

Chaotic Vs Cr

30 mintue Prep

+3 / -3

Start/End

Round 1

Chaotic - 21/17

Carpdiem - 19/0

Round 2

Chaotic - 21/17

Carpdiem - 19/0

Round 3

Chaotic - 21/15

Carpdiem - 19/0

Round 4

Chaotic - 21/13

Carpdiem - 18/0

chaoticrs.png

We also had a prep vs Lt this wasnt vidded tho but i got a few Picture's.

We beat them 2-0 and they left to fight Eop. Gf Lt.

For Today's Pk Trip we peaked at around 41 and didnt have much luck on getting fight's. Alot of clan's where crashing and alot of clan's Said no. But we got one with CD and cleared them fast.

Cd put up a fight they did not log out. and Ex Crashed when CD called for help we logged and it was over.

chaoticrs.png

Picture's

a45af.png

a45b2.png

a3a15.png

a39fd.png

hhyy.png

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Going to say a word to sum this up, Respect, You're showing that the slump has done nothing but added strength to you're clan and as a carpediem member im sorry for us putting up a rubbish fight, Our calling was bad ingame and CH deserved to win, Gl in the future.

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

Going to say a word to sum this up, Respect, You're showing that the slump has done nothing but added strength to you're clan and as a carpediem member im sorry for us putting up a rubbish fight, Our calling was bad ingame and CH deserved to win, Gl in the future.

Thanks alot man , we have had a Hard slump last 2 weekend's losing alot of people. but my member's keep recruiting and pushing. and we reached 41 this weekend, See us out tomorrow.

14wc5fo.jpg

Good job Chaotic very impressed I really don't see a slump in this clan all I see is progress day by day, Good job guys. Keep it up till the end - Chaotic Pride

New Pure-Warfare Account : " LouZy "

We own Ex all the time. had a prepvs them and won 3-0 well they pulled 12 to our 19 but hey ;]

Thanks for the support Guys. chaotic is Gonna Go Place's and its a promise i plan to keep.

14wc5fo.jpg

^ First of all you guys PMed me to get a Run-In so idk why you're saying you having the balls to fight us. We never asked you. And more likely in the vid it shows like 2 of you trying to run away and Ex spamming "Off red capes" But they were to slow. Because we were all safe.

New Pure-Warfare Account : " LouZy "

its frustrating when clans with similar opts won't man up and fight you.

gj i guess, hopefully we will see you out of clan wars next week >.>

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Well Hugh kinda wanted to close it b\c i just got a new job working fulltime and he had exams but i cbf to close it to much effort and time into this clan

Thanks for all your support.

14wc5fo.jpg

We found out what we were doing & Fixed it, we should get another prep sometimne

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice