Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

'Low', 'Mid' and 'High'.

Tom

What do you believe are satisfactory level boundaries for these three categories clans seem to put themselves in?

I see Pure Warfare seems to think low is 1-65 level requirements, middle is 66-80 and high is 81-99. I personally think these are fair level caps for low, medium and high but some clans who claim to be low level seem to still have very high level pures, for instance a lot of people would say vo are a low level clan yet they have people 80-100. If it were me to make all the rules I would say low level clans were 60 combat maximum and below.

As for middle and high level clans i really don't see any difference, your either above low or not. All 'mid' level clans such as Epidemic, Eop, Dp etc will have pures ranging from level 60 up to 100, the only difference between these clans and 'high' level ones is perhaps that the high level ones lowest players are 70 combat. But even this isn't the case always as MM sometimes allow intro's and FOE have associates (not sure about FI).

Discuss.

I don't see why limitations should be placed on such a thing as this.

The reality of the matter is that, a lot more than combat levels should be taken into consideration.

Omni is my one. My only.

clans techinically dont have boundrys, but they kinda do

i think low is 1-60 combat, but too bad there are no low level clans, every "low level clan" is filled with 70's

Then you have like the low level clans like OB or Carpe Diem which are like combat 45-65

^ OB/CR have few members in that range, only about 1/4th are 45-65, and ob are the same

Nothing to do with reqs. If your clan sucks, your low level. If your clan is good your high level. Someone can have 50+ reqs but have all dedicated members who trained their way up. I base it on performance not requirements or levels.

Arp-1.png

should be 4 classes by cb.

1-40 cb low

40-60 low mid

60-80 mid

80+ High

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

To me it's not about levels, but more about how they perform.

FOE, FI, MM pull the most and beat the rest.

Epidmic, DV, EOP, CP, TLP, DP and more can't beat the top, but trash other clans below them.

This is f2p ofc and not much thought gone into.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Low is pretty fair, somewhere around 60-65 cap looks good, but medium and high level clans, for the most part, have similar levels in a way that both could have 70s 80s 90s but you have to look at the level average.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

I no longer categories clans as low, medium or high leveled. We're a community, throw all the clans in one basket and stop judging clans by their requirements. This split of tiers was created to make clans who aren't as good as the top clans feel better about themselves.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

Nothing to do with reqs. If your clan sucks, your low level. If your clan is good your high level. Someone can have 50+ reqs but have all dedicated members who trained their way up. I base it on performance not requirements or levels.

This.

I got 99 donuts coz a ***** ate 1.
sigfinal2.png
Need to contact me? [email protected]
Armed & Dangerous, Aint to many that can bang with us, Straightup Beef no Angledust label us - Notorious

I really base clans on how many they pull on trips, and like other said "Performance" aswell as average combat.

you cant base a clan if its low, med, or high because of their levels really.. It needs to be more then that

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

med and low are just a means for your clan to think its better then it really is. I don't think there should be divisions such as this. And when that happens I think you'll find a lot of clans getting stronger and contending to be the best.

i agree 1-65 are for low on pc 1-55 i didnt like cause i wanetd vll 50s in ub and we all had 65+ atsts or even 70+ i had my lvl 57 with 77 str kinda good for a mid clan but i used for low lvl i like how it is heer

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Why do we categorize pure clans? It's just a way for someone to feel better when they lose to a clan; "Oh, we're in low and they're in med".

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

All up to what clans are what.

I tried apping on my 20 def cmb 90 for a lvl 30 clan to be a sorta (warlord) but it didnt work out.

:P

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif