Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic's Day Out

Duval

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmfao, it wasn't CD, it was CD and Ex, so it wasn't really even you. Don't say you pushed foe out.

actually im sorry but Ex wasn't there... I don't even know what and where you are talking about... btw nice trip =]

s30wi1.jpg

[JAGEX]Pk supplys 300k, Abysal Whip 2.4m, Dragon Claws 35m, Ruining RuneScape- Priceless

75211255.png

ROFL...

It seems to me that they didn't NOTICE that there are still CD capes in the vicinity.

How sad, overlooking a thing like that.

It also shows 30 seconds of you kids getting absolutely raped. So please, don't stink up Youtube with your crap vids. You'll be doing everyone a favor if you remove them.

Not going to even bother with a game I'm just going to get flamed on.

QUIT RS ---- SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2010

ur vid doesnt show **** man all that bitching and crying and yelling and ur vid shows what the rest of CD's vid show. NOTHING. Watch our Vid. it show's you dieing once at volcano's and at Ca twice. As i said in my topic. Please move along .

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

As you can see We where finish clearing you off when MM rushed in and Cleared us both

and then we Rush you at Hills while your crashing a Cp war and you decide to just rrun into CW and we wait outside for you and you never come until another clan rush's us what does this say about you it says u can legitly fight us.

Btw Louzy stop pounding on your keyboard so hard it did nothing to you

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

ur vid doesnt show **** man all that bitching and crying and yelling and ur vid shows what the rest of CD's vid show. NOTHING. Watch our Vid. it show's you dieing once at volcano's and at Ca twice. As i said in my topic. Please move along .

hah u didnt clear us we regrouped! to rebank and we were gonna come back but u ran away. we had 40+ in the tree when we regrouped also before that fight we were fighting like 3 clans by ourselves we had barely any food left and numbers gf chaotic my vid shows ur 1 fight after foe of u rushing us is **** lol

:\

Dude u need Glasses Blue. We left and let CP and tlp fight. u rushed them we rushed u. u ran to Clanwars Foe rushed its on the video if u get some reading Glasses ull see mkay.

14wc5fo.jpg

actually im sorry but Ex wasn't there... I don't even know what and where you are talking about... btw nice trip =]

Soooo, What you're saying right now.. Waleedz-pro isn't Ex? Pretty sure he is warlord +. I could be wrong, I don't follow Ex. But anyways, thanks Will.

<3

Df = ch now ;] So there was no teaming CD get off my Topic you lost and lost and lost. cant hang wid the big dogs stay out of our Way.

And about ur video u show us going into Clanwars but u dont show us clearing you on that hill once we got a new fall in. w\e kid

14wc5fo.jpg

LOL@blue. You are only good in f2p yet you use lobsters. Got a HUGE kick out of that. You are more welfare then duval kid. The ****? You think that you cleared foe, who the **** cares. Are you good? No. End of story from here on out, cut the flame. Doesn't do anything but make you look stupider than what you already are.

4th fight you guys had ... We were AC-ing Cd vs Eop ... You guys crashed and Cd + Eop kinda helped us and pretty much cleared you guys ... Then Cpr rushed and it was 1 big ClusterFuck.

Oh well next time if you want a 2vs2 just ask.

Ps: where is the thing you guys always use (we don't team) Lol

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation