Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic's Day Out

Duval

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watched ur vid and all it seems to show is you guys crashing and loosing, but you cut ur vid off before you actually get cleared

Gj i guess

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

As you can see We where finish clearing you off when MM rushed in and Cleared us both

and then we Rush you at Hills while your crashing a Cp war and you decide to just rrun into CW and we wait outside for you and you never come until another clan rush's us what does this say about you it says u can legitly fight us.

Btw Louzy stop pounding on your keyboard so hard it did nothing to you

Are you that much retarted? That video shows **** all exept you cant afford swordfish. I don't really know if you noticed over 9000 people spamming "chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Go lie on another topic.

2lchhx.png

Could you please fix our starting and ending along with yours now?

CP Starting 45

CP ending 40

CH Starting whatever you had

CH ending way less than what you said

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Well Chaotic got a Big Wake up call. We went hard at Pcl and we had high Hope's today. Chaotic and Df have been talking for last few days about becoming one. and we had a joint Trip today to see how things would go together. We Peaked at 47 and headed out. From this point Df leader's Said "let's do this" so we became one from there.

So who was on top?

mkygcz.jpg

i still belive hugh is the most respected in the Low-med region Lolz

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

OK so first off, who the **** cares if CH crashed anyone? I certainly don't. Crashing is a part of PK trips nowadays, and if you don't get crashed you'll get ******. As for clear winners, there haven't been clear winners on Saturday trips since PCL was ended. Everyone regroups and claims the win, it doesn't matter. The clans know who lost and who won, the point of trips nowadays is to demoralise your opponents and consistently raping them will cause said lose of moral. I think CD, CH and any other clans that are crying about this should shut the **** up and go start prepping for next week. Which ever clan is the most successful at brutally destroying their opponent and giving them no clean fights, and ensuring that any fights they have are destroyed will thereby be declared the best clan of what you claim is a new division of clans (LPC and MPC). CH learn to crash better please. CD, CP, TLP and EOP - start crashing.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

OK so first off, who the **** cares if CH crashed anyone? I certainly don't. Crashing is a part of PK trips nowadays, and if you don't get crashed you'll get ******. As for clear winners, there haven't been clear winners on Saturday trips since PCL was ended. Everyone regroups and claims the win, it doesn't matter. The clans know who lost and who won, the point of trips nowadays is to demoralise your opponents and consistently raping them will cause said lose of moral. I think CD, CH and any other clans that are crying about this should shut the **** up and go start prepping for next week. Which ever clan is the most successful at brutally destroying their opponent and giving them no clean fights, and ensuring that any fights they have are destroyed will thereby be declared the best clan of what you claim is a new division of clans (LPC and MPC). CH learn to crash better please. CD, CP, TLP and EOP - start crashing.

Sorry Dave, I won't do that. ******* gay, I like clean fights. And CH, there was know way you were winning, I was still raping at CA, b4 MM crashed. I don't get why your claiming false wins, You never beat us ONCE today, All you did was crash us. We never had 45 either, So don't go making your clan big. We had 30 left from FOE, and continued to fight you, out opped, and outta food. Grow some balls, and Post the real Info.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Sorry Dave, I won't do that. ******* gay, I like clean fights. And CH, there was know way you were winning, I was still raping at CA, b4 MM crashed. I don't get why your claiming false wins, You never beat us ONCE today, All you did was crash us. We never had 45 either, So don't go making your clan big. We had 30 left from FOE, and continued to fight you, out opped, and outta food. Grow some balls, and Post the real Info.

Clean fights are only achievable in CW. Its the wild, get used to it. The days of 1 v 1 fights and clean fights were back before PvP

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Could you please fix our starting and ending along with yours now?

CP Starting 45

CP ending 40

CH Starting whatever you had

CH ending way less than what you said

:dotfire:

gj i think

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

why the **** are you still bitching on this topic? it was last weekend rofl, how about you concentrate on how your clans gonna perform this weekend instead retard?