Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Team List

Coz

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1) Total Corruption - based on an overall basis, pulls to trips in comparison to ML/mini's/amount of kills on a trip.

2) WorldWide Pkers - perhaps higher when they get off the ground, I believe most of them are Chefs Havoc but I never saw much of them in the wildy anyway.

3) Notorious Pkers - overrated team, a ml full of people who don't even come to trips; they've simply applied so they can say they're in the "best" pk team. Terrible pulls to trips and really need to boost their activity.

4) The Unique Pures - haven't heard much about them except that they're up and coming and have a few decent pures in their ml.

5) Tribulation - only other pure pk team I know of.

fdvo0z.png

1) Total Corruption - based on an overall basis, pulls to trips in comparison to ML/mini's/amount of kills on a trip.

2) WorldWide Pkers - perhaps higher when they get off the ground, I believe most of them are Chefs Havoc but I never saw much of them in the wildy anyway.

3) Notorious Pkers - overrated team, a ml full of people who don't even come to trips; they've simply applied so they can say they're in the "best" pk team. Terrible pulls to trips and really need to boost their activity.

4) The Unique Pures - haven't heard much about them except that they're up and coming and have a few decent pures in their ml.

5) Tribulation - only other pure pk team I know of.

This

~ Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal ~ 2Pac ~

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

This

Team np pulls around 30 a trip, and all ppl on ml are active, team tc has never been heard of till i saw this topic lmfao.

#Team-Np

npsiglol.png

Founder Of Team Np
eX - Higher Force Pk Leader
Retired From Runescape
Irc Nick: Legend

Team np pulls around 30 a trip, and all ppl on ml are active, team tc has never been heard of till i saw this topic lmfao.

we were unheard of, yet you idle in our irc. and we've ran in you on 1 occaision. and won.

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

Lol Np has never had 90 ml. We pull low because we choose to pull low. People aren't forced to come to trips or events because it's just a pking team. If we pulled 50 people a trip then there would be no difference between a clan and a pking team. The whole point of a pking team is to pk with friends, get drops (hence having low numbers), and have fun. Considering we killed TC yesterday 7 times straight (3 times without even banking) leaves me confused on how they could even be on our level. Nice attempt though.

drakesig2.png

Lol Np has never had 90 ml. We pull low because we choose to pull low. People aren't forced to come to trips or events because it's just a pking team. If we pulled 50 people a trip then there would be no difference between a clan and a pking team. The whole point of a pking team is to pk with friends, get drops (hence having low numbers), and have fun. Considering we killed TC yesterday 7 times straight (3 times without even banking) leaves me confused on how they could even be on our level. Nice attempt though.

We were Outnumbered by a shitload, but still managed to kill off some, later that day, we had a mini where someone said 'yeah, i was at that war today with np' and we clan searched him, he wasn't np.

It's pretty pathetic that you have to bring extra people not in your clan to prove a point.

gj though anyway i guess.

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

We were Outnumbered by a shitload, but still managed to kill off some, later that day, we had a mini where someone said 'yeah, i was at that war today with np' and we clan searched him, he wasn't np.

It's pretty pathetic that you have to bring extra people not in your clan to prove a point.

gj though anyway i guess.

Please give the name of that person? You have to be in the team to even be in the cc so keep up with your bull **** lies. Also, we had same numbers the first fight and you managed to pick off about 2 ppl the whole night.

drakesig2.png

Please give the name of that person? You have to be in the team to even be in the cc so keep up with your bull **** lies. Also, we had same numbers the first fight and you managed to pick off about 2 ppl the whole night.

L-sick, and the guy vidding it 'dr d r i n k' dixon thaflow, But yeah, if your going to keep taking people not on your ml, then your just ruining any respect you have from anyone. because yeah, you guy's won, but it's pathetic that you took extra's that wernt even on your ml

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

Congratulations on beating us like 30v15 or lower and before you go saying that's ******** I have it vidded if you want. It's even like 20v8 at another point.

fdvo0z.png

1.NP - Will stay #1 for a long time

2.WWpkers - stable

3.TC - Cocky...

4.Tribulation - Doing alright atm, leadership inactive for a few weeks because of promotions in clans.. and some IRL issues, will get back to what we did our first couple of weeks soon.

5.TUP - Idk? Mass up a bunch of high level'd friends then ask us to mini =S.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png