Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What Clans 2

Drunk

Just a few more questions to keep the clan discussion active and flame free :] No flaming or spamming or trolling etc :whistling:

[b]Which clan, if any encouraged/influenced you to create or continue leveling on your pure? Basically, if any, did any pure clan make you want to make a pure?[/b][b]Which clan has the "best" clan cape?[/b][b]How many people do you think are in the "Pure Community" as in members, associates etc all added up? ( obviously you can't just tally up the member lists if we include Fa's, ex members etc.[/b][b]Who is the best caller you have ever fought with? (TS, Vent etc.)[/b][b]Without being biased, and yourself is not an answer, who do you think is the best pure tank/hugger?[/b][b]What keeps you from getting defense for a main clan?[/b][b]Would you prefer more major pure clans? Or just about four clans but all with the same levels, numbers etc.?[/b]

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Which clan, if any encouraged/influenced you to create or continue leveling on your pure? Basically, if any, did any pure clan make you want to make a pure?

None in particular

Which clan has the "best" clan cape?

Not gonna lie, MM.

How many people do you think are in the "Pure Community" as in members, associates etc all added up? ( obviously you can't just tally up the member lists if we include Fa's, ex members etc.

~700 ?

Who is the best caller you have ever fought with? (TS, Vent etc.)

Fi,Foe, and MM callers

Without being biased, and yourself is not an answer, who do you think is the best pure tank/hugger?

Dunno

What keeps you from getting defense for a main clan?

Fights are so dull in F2P and take so long, and it's just too different, pures theres more competition, etc.

Would you prefer more major pure clans? Or just about four clans but all with the same levels, numbers etc.?

More major pure clans

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Which clan, if any encouraged/influenced you to create or continue leveling on your pure? Basically, if any, did any pure clan make you want to make a pure?

-I created a pure after watching yankin vids, i've recently levelled up a bit to fit in more with the high combats in eop

-FOE and Malice.

How many people do you think are in the "Pure Community" as in members, associates etc all added up? ( obviously you can't just tally up the member lists if we include Fa's, ex members etc.

-About 500 actually active

- Gotspice2

Without being biased, and yourself is not an answer, who do you think is the best pure tank/hugger?

-Either Tayyab or Ray Hunter1. Both are beastly 1 def tanks, can bind, hug and tank at once; never die with food left.

-EOP community, the saturday trips, i would probably just quit without it.

Would you prefer more major pure clans? Or just about four clans but all with the same levels, numbers etc.?

-More clans would have to mean more pures, would also mean more clans to fight, but it would also bring more crashing, nh'ing and flaming. But if these pure clans wouldn't be as disrespectfull as all the new clans these days, then yes.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Long time age i was in Lost pures then I just trained from then on.

All the team capes which end in "7"

I would reckon about 500-600 which are active

Fi

Cody from Fi, I seen him in vids him never dies rofl.

The community and the laughs on vent after trips.

More clans would mean more competition and at 1 point there used to be 30 clans in the pure world now there is around 12-15. So it could be a good thing and a bad thing as more trolls and flames will happen.

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

-Nope

-FI's, don't know what number is it tho.

-No idea

Speshls, 13th, Toxic Slay and more from MM, TANK

13th i think, don't really know if tbh

It's a bit harder to play on a pure account, that's what keeps me playing this game too.

More mayor pure clans.

Good luck FOEOP :D

N/A made my pure to Pk

MM

idk

idk

idk

pk with my unit

both realy, more competetion both ways

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

Northstar, lost pures and impact and all of the other old "nh" clans back then

fatality any day

1000ish pures involved in pure clans that are in the pure community, but only 200 that are actually aware and involved with sites such as purewarfare and pure community

Who is the best caller you have ever fought with? (TS, Vent etc.)Without being biased, and yourself is not an answer,

Bawb

who do you think is the best pure tank/hugger?

Dumb question, as in pretty much ruling out 1000s of people that i don't know. But the one who commonly makes videos and really impresses me is probably II inabit II, either that or myself.

What keeps you from getting defense for a main clan?Would you prefer more major pure clans? Or just about four clans but all with the same levels, numbers etc.?

I'm not gunna say the clan i'm currently in like most people, but its the fun of the pure community that keeps me in. If people genuinlly stayed pure for the love of their clan, they wouldn't be posting on this site, on such pointless topics.

hotkeying.gif

MM/Fi/Foe

Foe/MM

500~

x0x h0z x0x from RoT.

Me.

titanj.png

Which clan, if any encouraged/influenced you to create or continue leveling on your pure? Basically, if any, did any pure clan make you want to make a pure? I Haagen I inspired me into making a pure.

Which clan has the "best" clan cape? Personally, I like TLP's

How many people do you think are in the "Pure Community" as in members, associates etc all added up? ( obviously you can't just tally up the member lists if we include Fa's, ex members etc. not sure.

Who is the best caller you have ever fought with? (TS, Vent etc.) Not too sure.

Without being biased, and yourself is not an answer, who do you think is the best pure tank/hugger? Can't say

What keeps you from getting defense for a main clan? The fact that solo pking wouldn't be the same.

Would you prefer more major pure clans? Or just about four clans but all with the same levels, numbers etc.? More Major.

>>>> Loyalty Stands Here <<<<

infamousgetontoasap2.png

#infamous

Which clan, if any encouraged/influenced you to create or continue leveling on your pure? Basically, if any, did any pure clan make you want to make a pure? My own Clan

Which clan has the "best" clan cape? CP and CR

600 Active

Sean of DP

Sev LOL

My community

More clans to compete

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

umm none?

Personally i think eop's

Like 600-800ish

Iunno

umm well im into low clanning and the best ive seen was that r3dbar guy or v hazelnut v

Umm im going zerker soon so thats out of question and ive main clanned before and i gotta say cwars gets hella boring

More clans to compete with others instead of it being the same 4 clans over n over

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

Foe

Foe ofc

500+?

Connor and Walli

Walli he is a main after all.

I don't like being a main.

More clans as it is mainly Foe vs Mm every weekend.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Which clan, if any encouraged/influenced you to create or continue leveling on your pure? Basically, if any, did any pure clan make you want to make a pure? Uh...nothing in particular, just pk videos I guess.

Which clan has the "best" clan cape? Team-20, it's hot.

How many people do you think are in the "Pure Community" as in members, associates etc all added up?

( obviously you can't just tally up the member lists if we include Fa's, ex members etc.: I'd say around 700, about 400-500 of those being active.

Who is the best caller you have ever fought with? (TS, Vent etc.) I'm not sure, really.

Without being biased, and yourself is not an answer, who do you think is the best pure tank/hugger? Again, not sure. I know I'm not the best.

What keeps you from getting defense for a main clan? The community, the fights are much more fun and fast paced as a main clan's fights are very long and dragged out. I also don't like hardcore questing or skilling. I love my clan.

Would you prefer more major pure clans? Or just about four clans but all with the same levels, numbers etc.? I would keep it around here. People may say the PC is dying, but I beg to differ. If I remember correctly, we're pulling much more nowadays. Clans are much more organized. Fighting style is different. New **** coming out, etc. It's pretty nice, but the only thing is that the balance of power rarely shifts, which makes it less interesting.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

MM/Fi/Foe

Foe/MM/Fi

1000~

Speshls

would have to give that to my girl jade(i3e li eve)

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Your {codebox} stretches the forum and makes for a messy topic, hope you don't mind that I fixed it for you.

I've been a part of MM's community for roughly 5 years now, I learned a lot from their forums.

Which clan has the "best" clan cape? N/A

If you mean the pure clanning community, I'd estimate somewhere around 1-2k players. If pures in general, the number really is immeasurable.

Who is the best caller you have ever fought with? (TS, Vent etc.) N/A

N/A

If there's one thing I learned over the years, it's that there's no going back on defense. Just remember, it's easy to train up and make money on an account that has defense. It's not so easy recreating a high level pure.

(also I already have a main)

N/A

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

none

E/IR/MM any of the *6 capes

a lot

hard to judge, only really been in E...so bob?

rune too expensive

more clans = more fun

35b6usw.gif

Fatality, back when Purple 0wnz represented them

Prob [E]Bob

Scribbbs

def is boring

I've gone through all the stages, low lvls to major pure clans

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

MM did. Every PK vid released by MM around 2007/2006.

MM and Cp.

Speshls and Korrawi pretty much tell us when to push, when to get scims out.

ME *****!

What keeps you from getting defense for a main clan? Returning for like 5 hours to lose the war.

4 clans with the same levels and numbers. Nowadays MM are just way ahead.

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

Which clan, if any encouraged/influenced you to create or continue leveling on your pure? Basically, if any, did any pure clan make you want to make a pure? Epidemic cause I was told to level

Which clan has the "best" clan cape? Ir

How many people do you think are in the "Pure Community" as in members, associates etc all added up? ( obviously you can't just tally up the member lists if we include Fa's, ex members etc. Pure community as in purecommunity-rs.com? Don't know.

Who is the best caller you have ever fought with? (TS, Vent etc.) Jawbs

Without being biased, and yourself is not an answer, who do you think is the best pure tank/hugger? Plodeh

What keeps you from getting defense for a main clan? I only played cause of clanning so there was no point

Would you prefer more major pure clans? Or just about four clans but all with the same levels, numbers etc.? No

Ex PA

Ex Epidemic

Which clan, if any encouraged/influenced you to create or continue leveling on your pure? Basically, if any, did any pure clan make you want to make a pure? Yeah. FOE

Which clan has the "best" clan cape? MM or IR, but their capes are way too common. I also thing CH's and DP's are pretty nice too.

WITH = Drunk 110% AGAINST = FOE

Best tanker who is active atm is Honey Garlic, honest answer, not because I am in CP.

What keeps you from getting defense for a main clan? Because I can't afford the rune.

Would you prefer more major pure clans? Or just about four clans but all with the same levels, numbers etc.? Yeah.. It would be more fun then just having the big seven, FOE, MM, DP, FI, CP, TLP, and EOP.

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

I've only been in fi and wouldn't want anything else really

Fatality!!

500-600 ?

I like MM's calls sometimes, dunno who calls.

Honestly no clue

so standard/boring, pures change a lot.

same levels numbers

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

Which clan, if any encouraged/influenced you to create or continue leveling on your pure? Basically, if any, did any pure clan make you want to make a pure? None.

Which clan has the "best" clan cape? Malice, I used to pk in their capes even though I was never M.

How many people do you think are in the "Pure Community" as in members, associates etc all added up? ( obviously you can't just tally up the member lists if we include Fa's, ex members etc. Maybe 750.

Who is the best caller you have ever fought with? (TS, Vent etc.) No idea.

Without being biased, and yourself is not an answer, who do you think is the best pure tank/hugger? Best I've seen would be Ray.

What keeps you from getting defense for a main clan? Main wars just seem boring to me.

Would you prefer more major pure clans? Or just about four clans but all with the same levels, numbers etc.? I'd like a lot of pure clans that had actual pures.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Would you prefer more major pure clans? Or just about four clans but all with the same levels, numbers etc.? Yeah.. It would be more fun then just having the big seven, FOE, MM, DP, FI, CP, TLP, and EOP.

In what world are CP in this "big seven" you speak of.

hotkeying.gif