Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Homosexuality..

Coz

Yes or No?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Homosexuality is ok?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Same sex marriage?

• Yes
    • No

I think every person can be anything they want , if they feel better being a homosexual let them be they arent hurting anyone with it.

Dont see the point in forbidding it , respect every single human for what they are and what they believe in .

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work for a gay couple, who also have gay managers and employees that work beneath them. Although I believe one of them is psycho, they're great people. Through that job, I've gained a lot of gay/******* friends. Couple bisexuals as well(;)).

We always joke around and make obscene comments that would normally start huge arguments, but since we're all that close, it doesn't matter and laugh it off. Why is this? Because it's nonsensical ******** that doesn't matter at all. No one gives a **** about what anyone has to say or tell anymore in these days of society, unless they all find common ground with each other. The bible means nothing to most of the youth now-a-days, old habits and opinions are dying away.

Everyone just needs to start worrying about their own life, I'm sure it's more ****** up than the people they try to **** up.

I work for a gay couple, who also have gay managers and employees that work beneath them. Although I believe one of them is psycho, they're great people. Through that job, I've gained a lot of gay/******* friends. Couple bisexuals as well(;)).

We always joke around and make obscene comments that would normally start huge arguments, but since we're all that close, it doesn't matter and laugh it off. Why is this? Because it's nonsensical ******** that doesn't matter at all. No one gives a **** about what anyone has to say or tell anymore in these days of society, unless they all find common ground with each other. The bible means nothing to most of the youth now-a-days, old habits and opinions are dying away.

Everyone just needs to start worrying about their own life, I'm sure it's more ****** up than the people they try to **** up.

nice!!! i am glad to know you have many gay friends, you are the friends of the gays!!!

HEY OMNI THEY MUTED ME AND I CANT POST. PLEASE HELP

I AM EM 4 EN

Find it funny how most of you guys are only talking about gay males and not about lesbians. Hypocrisy.

nice thoughts but the word gays also refer to lesbians as well!! nice!!!!

Some of them are clearly referring to males and not females, thus using the word gay for males and not for both male and female. Some do use it for both but a lot aren't. :thumbsup:

Hell, someone even posted this: "I believe its wrong to be a gay male but women being gay thats fine"

Oh and this... "god made adam and eve not adam and steve GfGfGf" Not even talking about eve and Sandra!?!?! :'(

"**** shouldnt be ****, and **** shouldnt be getting married.

But lesbians are ok."

Do you want me to go on?

heartline8.gif