Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Homosexuality..

Coz

Yes or No?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Homosexuality is ok?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Same sex marriage?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Now, this has nothing to do with the Bible.

I just feel as if it goes completely against nature. Males and Females were meant to be together. That's why one has a stick and one has a hole (not *******), so stick it in there.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

• 2 months later...

Can't believe I haven't come across this topic sooner. From the above comments, I think I'm the first openly Gay Male to post.

This Debate is very relevant with the Rick Perry ''Anti-Gay Ad''. Which is a highlight with global Media.

Do you believe Homosexuality is ok?

Yes, I'm an openly Gay man. Too extend a little, we're not harming anybody. I don't blame anybody for being ''Anti-Gay'', as its their choice. Everybody has a voice as a human.

Gay is horrible word, though, it means happy, it really doesn't make our life's easier.

Same sex marriage?

Honestly, I can't see myself getting a Civil Partnership any time soon. Same with Marriage; I can't see it being legalised in many countries for some years.

Supporting all LGBT Rights, I think it'll be great to have Gay Marriage Legalised.

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

For a while I was against it mainly because of the bible. But now i've learned that it really

doesn't matter what you are into when it comes to sexual preference.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

Both yes ofcourse seeing as I'm gay myself. We're all human, we're all the same.

Follow your heart, not a silly book. Also to those christians saying we'll burn in hell (I myself don't believe):

Hell will be heaven, for it will be filled with lesbians (and bi sexuals :D).

heartline8.gif

I dont like it tbh

not gunna discriminate tho

marriage is okay they just shouldnt be able to have children

the kids are gunna be sure to either turn out gay or have to put up with a lot of **** for having gay parents

and thats just not cool

Sorry but I laughed. You don't just turn bi/hetero/gay or become bi/hetero/gay. Your parents DO NOT have any effect on it.

heartline8.gif

I dont like it tbh

not gunna discriminate tho

marriage is okay they just shouldnt be able to have children

the kids are gunna be sure to either turn out gay or have to put up with a lot of **** for having gay parents

and thats just not cool

Sorry but I laughed. You don't just turn bi/hetero/gay or become bi/hetero/gay. Your parents DO NOT have any effect on it.

I admire Sandra, as I think they're less Lesbians than Gays. On a note, parents have no input if your Gay or Straight. Nobody want's to be Gay, I've had girlfriends, trying to hide the fact that I am Gay. It makes it worse when you try and hide the true you.

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

as long as they aren't in public and can't have kids, do whatever the **** you want.

i don't believe a gay couple, whether both female or male should be allowed the privilege to raise a child; for the sake of their well-being throughout school and life and the torment they would recieve for gay parents.

idc about marriage, no different to a normal relationship except a piece of paper.

keep it in private, away from me, and away from kids and sure be as gay as a rainbow all you want

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

There's literally no valid argument to be made for those against homosexuality.

Religious extremists claim that its unnatural - false. Hundreds of species in nature have displayed homosexuality.

Their second most argument is that "God hates ****" - I'll exclude my atheist arguments here, but I will ask the question: Why does he keep making them? If every individual is created by God, then we cannot be gay or straight unless he makes us so. How dare he create us and then punish us for this own doing?

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend