Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Homosexuality..

Coz

Yes or No?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Homosexuality is ok?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Same sex marriage?

• Yes
    • No

Idk who the **** would put no.

Love is love.

Then again most scapers are like 13 year olds who still call each other "faggots"

[20:19] <``Karl> tbh
[20:19] <``Karl> you know you're probs never going to be promoted
[20:19] <``Karl> for the simple reason all you do is **** around

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird when it's in public only because of the fact I am not used to seeing it. I guess when years come and go it will be become less looked down upon by the haters. Also will be looked at less awkwardly and become blended in more with the scene by myself.

So basically I don't care do what you want.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

At a party last week i discovered 2 of my friends are Bi. I still see them as my same friends, and in no way does it discourage me from chilling with them, but despite that it's still in the back of my mind, despite how open you are to all these kind of things i think theres always that voice in the back of your head telling you its kinda weird.

But, i voted yes to both questions. Love is the greatest happiness people can have in life, why would we take that away from them?

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

No issues with it. They're people too, I'm not gonna judge someone's character based on their sexual preference.

This summarized what I was going to say.. I'm not bothered by gay people at all, I know a few gay people and their pretty good people. I'm cool with it as long as they don't try to touch me.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Doesn't bother me at all. I just dont agree with it at all. I dont think Gays should be gays. I find it wrong and not right. Although I may not be too religious I doo believe in certain things in the bible, and One of them being Guys go with Women. YOu may agree or not, but thats my way of looking at it. I also dont agree with Gay marriage at all.

this

Shouldn't bother anyone. Not like you have to watch 2 gay guys having sex and not liek you're being married to them. Leave them be.

I myself am bi.

OMG UR GAY GET AWAY FROM ME AND DON'T GET NEAR MY KIDS YOU STRANGE PERSON@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

• 2 weeks later...

I believe they can do whatever they please as long as it makes them happy. Girls can be with girls and guys can be with guys, nothing wrong with it. Lemme ask you all a question if you were gay would you want to marry and be happy just like every other couple? Yes or no.

e81z7c.jpg

Well since this was bumped, I think I shall post.

Homosexuality goes against anything natural. Two guys cannot make a baby, therefore the feelings naturally shouldn't exist. All living organisms are "straight" for a lack of better words, as it is what is best for the population and helps the organisms thrive. As for it being a disease, no. I think that people saying it is a disease is just blatant stupidity, someone wasn't born that way, no other organisms show same-sex feelings even though they've been around just as long as humans have, so evolution hasn't played a toll in this. However, it is all feelings and whether or not someone gains those feelings early or late, or even gains and loses them, they should not be punished by man. All men are created equal, and we all have the same rights.

When it comes down to my religion though, I can't support same-sex relationships; however, I can support people. I don't judge homosexual people as my religion tells me not to judge anyone. When it comes down to it, it is based on your morals and religion. All people are different, and when it comes down to judgement day, what happens happens.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

• 2 weeks later...
no other organisms show same-sex feelings

That's not exactly true. Although research on the topic is still quit new and, in some aspects, not fully understood it still does exist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is just a question if someone is ignorant or not. Not really a good debate IMO. Of course they should be allowed to be wed and date each other. Are you serious? It's not just a question of homosexuality, its a question of culture. If I placed a Straight guy in a culture he is not comfortable with, how would he feel. If you were gay, how would you feel if you couldn't be with someone who means something like that to you? Ignorant people, Ignorance.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
I personally do not like this. I am not going to smite (not rs, literally) someone for their choices, I just personally believe god made man and women to share marriage with and love not man and man or women and women.

How about Same Sex Marriage?

My opinion is no. Marriage should be between a man and women.

Your opinions?

I agree with this. We have a stick, they have a hole. MAN AND WOMEN WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER.

Fulton_Logo.jpg

• 4 months later...
Well since this was bumped, I think I shall post.

Homosexuality goes against anything natural. Two guys cannot make a baby, therefore the feelings naturally shouldn't exist. All living organisms are "straight" for a lack of better words, as it is what is best for the population and helps the organisms thrive. As for it being a disease, no. I think that people saying it is a disease is just blatant stupidity, someone wasn't born that way, no other organisms show same-sex feelings even though they've been around just as long as humans have, so evolution hasn't played a toll in this. However, it is all feelings and whether or not someone gains those feelings early or late, or even gains and loses them, they should not be punished by man. All men are created equal, and we all have the same rights.

When it comes down to my religion though, I can't support same-sex relationships; however, I can support people. I don't judge homosexual people as my religion tells me not to judge anyone. When it comes down to it, it is based on your morals and religion. All people are different, and when it comes down to judgement day, what happens happens.

You're right, we are all "supposed" to like the oppisite sex. But we don't, because things get messed up with our genes all the time. It's similar to down syndrome, something gets messed up in the genes and look at what happens. Same thing with homosexuality. Don't even try to tell me it hasn't been proven. They have also proven that dolphins can be homosexual creatures as well.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg