Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RS2 vs. RS ( Now )

surReal

Alright most all of us here started playing RuneScape in 2004 and still currently this topic is about which is better RS2 or RS Now?

I love to say that RS2 was completely better PKing Statius, Vesta, Dragon Claws all of those ruined RS to my thinking pures in F2P are disappearing more tanks are ocmmonly found PKing now these days

Pest Control isnt the same..less exp.PvP system cagged..

Most pures were made in 2004 less are being made today some of you may disagree with me but it's pretty true

RS2 PKing:

Famous RS2 Pures:

Kids Ranqe [Foe, MM]

KrazyFaken [MM]

Dream Rat3 ( Famous for starting the 3 hitting with maul )

Famous Tanks:

Elvemage

Elvemage vs. Kids Ranqe

Dream Rat3

F2P Dream Rat3

Info on these people:

These people made videos in near 2006, just by searching 'pking' in Youtube, I remembered that 'Kids Ranqe Ultimate Pking Hybrid Video 6' would always come up and 'Party hat Pking' compare these PKing to RS now..

To your thinking which is better RS2 or RS now?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RS2 much better IMO, rs2 had too much glitches and it was TOO easy to make money.

n3qb1g.png

Proud Honoured Member of Dp From November 7, 2009 to August 24, 2010. RIP DP <3333

Proud Junior of The Last Pures

I Mahatma I, Hiei the Pk, Kids Ranqe, Hero, Dream Rat3, Bubble Jnr, Yankin Deez, Finnald, etc. Those are the guys I will always remember watching.

In my opinion, old RS was killed when the Dark Bow was introduced. That's the first seriously overpowered weapon I remember them making.

Tuskosaurus: My New Pure
TAcopy.png
Clanning since 2005.
Evolution Purez | Delta Force | Ascendency | Carpediem

MAHATMA #1

We all know that the old Runescape is much better.

rs.... was so much better then rs2

i started in 06, i r new *** ):

I Mahatma I, Hiei the Pk, Kids Ranqe, Hero, Dream Rat3, Bubble Jnr, Yankin Deez, Finnald, etc. Those are the guys I will always remember watching.

In my opinion, old RS was killed when the Dark Bow was introduced. That's the first seriously overpowered weapon I remember them making.

TH IS MY ONE

basicly what happened, jagex introduced weapons like the dark bow and took away wildy , the new pvp was good when there was no ep since ud actualy get beast loots but after the ep& pvp loots came all loots started to go bs.

id love the old wildy back, it took more skill to pk there now its mostly tanks/claw rushers i see.

the thing is this will never happen :confused:

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

:starwars:

Exactly they ruined whip spec because it was too overpowered. They ruined msb spec because it was too over powered and even maul spec and then they release stuff like d claws ags and darkbows??? l0l

Dude I quit because I missed the old rs to much, and when Malice died nothing appealed to me about the game anymore.

I wish the mods will pin this topic to see the pures agree or disagree to this topic

I like the way it is now

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

You need to learn to adapt my friend (:

Things don't always stay the same

=[

The sad truth :(.

Old rs was way better :thumbsup: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10