Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Get used to the reality

sir its the other way around =p u must be high

Declaring on dp on a 2month full out prep isn't exactly what we had in mind.

@ tlp we cleared you into cw, you ran out (as show on your vid) after we were in cw because of the dv/mm crash then took a picture of you opts in cw rofl.

undefeated p2p sunday i think =] 3-0

mmflash123.gif

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ tlp we cleared you into cw, you ran out (as show on your vid) after we were in cw because of the dv/mm crash then took a picture of you opts in cw rofl.

we declared a full out on u and u declined simple as that u must be high =p

9kqihk.png

Dv didn't Crash MM was inside clan wars they didn't crash either. A 10 man Cpr team crashed after we pushed you inside clan wars but they got cleared too.

There was still like 10 people fighting you south when we told everyone to start returning north. Tlp was never cleared off the battle field there was not one second that we stood in safe zone re massing.

not too sure about the fi fights haven't payed much attention to them but you obviously lost against us.

Or there are two clans that can't take a loss
why would a clan take a loss if they didn't lose? are u saying tlp lost their fight with u? simple y/n reply pls

i take ur silence as a no, is it that hard for u to "take a loss"? so much so, u lie and say tlp had 0 ending, get shown evidence showing otherwise, then can't admit it? rofl..

either way, if u replied with no, u would admit dp is spreading propaganda and that this topic is false.

if u replied with yes, it would show ur blatantly lying in true dp fashion, also showing that this topic is false ∴ u didn't win against tlp and this topic has false information. now i can go to bed

grogsfinalnotext.png

june 5th or w.e isnt 2 months, nice math

You as well as your clan are clearly severely delusional.

As grogs said, your clan lost any credibility a long, long time ago due to this massive propaganda campaign and your apparent infatuation with ********.

You have no argument for DP beating TLP or FI on Sunday.

So chins up DP, goodluck next week.

Topics & so called "Rivalry's" like this one ruin the Pure Community in general. I mean what happened to going to edge and spamming "Gf (Clan Initial)" after the fight, you guys should just get over it and say come back ever harder the next week.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Topics & so called "Rivalry's" like this one ruin the Pure Community in general. I mean what happened to going to edge and spamming "Gf (Clan Initial)" after the fight, you guys should just get over it and say come back ever harder the next week.

cause normally people are honest and know when to take a loss

that was lost a long time ago, and i surely miss those days

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

DP lost their credibility a long time ago, this topic is just the epitome to why.

Is it really that important for you to clearly lie and spread your worthless propaganda; then claim 3rd in a community where everyone can see your lying to get there? It's only bronze mates, because you've never achieved higher, it could explain the desperation.

The video of the first fight between Fi and DP shows a clear picture that Fatality stayed outside of clanwars for that fight. Several occasions shown DP hugging clw, in and out to pass the time while the returners re-grouped from inside and rushed back out. Did you ever operate as a clan in old wild? There was no safe zone "tactical regrouping", you stay in the danger zone and fight lol.

DP's tactics are becoming pretty obvious, 3-4weeks ago you started to fight Fi, Fi got the upper hand, you retreated to corp while Fi fought TLP. Waited 5 minutes before rushing back to the fight, clearing 8 straggling members of Fi (while 40 where falled in at mossies) + remaining TLP claiming a win. On Fi's 4th year anniversary, we fought at FOG, DP was getting their **** ripped and retreated to hills to "regroup"? Not only that, on the video you put "Fi where almost cleared, so we went to hills" while you can see white dots spread from FOG all the way east. You came back to FOG after 5 mins once Fi had hopped, spammed Fi cleared when they had already long gone. Very classy. What you do is becoming expected, regrouping pures should be your name.

As for the TLP fight, I can't get around how people from DP can argue winning that. With such solid evidence from this video:

Yet again, propaganda on your topic just for #3?

Good job DP, was a topic necessary for 1 win over Fi when you out opt them by 10+? Everything else is false so may aswell erase the rest.

Grogs bro.

maskshit.png

FULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FIFULLOUT FI

Prep was ownage but i wanna see a prep

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

welcome to '10 goop!!!!!!

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

GJ Fi & Tlp, DP hope you can keep pulling this well so we can have many more fun fights.

From recent posts of yours i can't tell whether your a massive newfag, or just a terrible troll, but whatever you are doing i would stop posting because you make yourself and your clan look stupid. Not sure why a clan allows their applicants to act like this.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

btw, MM didn't come and crash DP vs TLP. We hopped in clw going after FOE who was running from us, logged in saw a fight, and purposely stayed inside clw to let it finish as did FOE. Then I ran out and killed King lelelelelelee.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png