Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

|Tribulation|

Anthoni

lol @ 0ynxx and anthoni, u guys can share me =o

and Dv please off this topic, this is not a flame/rage fest, if members left Dv for Tribulation consult them, dont say we stole your members because there was no individual invites to join Trib, it was simply known we were created and people joined simple as that.

much love and thank for the support everybody

-Jlane

110128181546.png

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for the support. Looking forward to leading the clan to its full potential. Going to be a lot of fun and I have a great amount of expectations for this clan and hopefully they will all be fufilled.

David :)

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

@onslaught, lawl u can try but i doubt u'll suceed

@steven, Dv is still there, we just opened lol nothing to do with Dv at all and were technically not fully open yet so a 22 ml is fine for us atm xD

110128181546.png

The legend of Rays!

Once upon a time a legendary Addy Daddy named Rays was a leader of the first Tribulation.. Well he was legendary.. And when we returns to Tribulation in 2 years , Tribulation will be unbeatable pulling constant 100's to both servers!

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

fail mods be failing, dont delete my post when it isnt any flame

im laughing now ill be crying of laughter later

just what ur slogan is, but a bit more of a reality

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Ty fresh, i appreciate your support, figured u didnt like me ne more since we havent talked since i quit runescape ='[. I only expect u to keep doing ur **** for IR, ur a great rank fresh ^_^

110128181546.png