Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage closes

Asher

I really hate when sucessful clans close, it just makes the pure world smaller and smaller.

Sorry you chose to close, I understand your point when I read it but I still think it's worth trying to work it out.

Even the worst slumps can be overcome, my clan is living example. We were pulling 20's/30's to trips a few months ago but we were able to get back on our feet. Caranage was a really respectable clan, never really saw anyone flaming or fighting like you said really. Can't say that for any other clan in this community.

Rip

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My second favorite pure clan. We took turns killing each other, and they were our only competition in the med division. And Let me tell you the competition was rough. When I R first re-opened Carnage took ***** all over us, it was like the Foe or MM of med clanning. They only had 30 or so, but what asher said...all it is now is pulling 20-30-40 and that is all.

Asher you are a true man/warrior. Good luck with everything, you will go far.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

You made the right decision, you're going alot of people a favor, by helping them quit this damn game. But again, Carnage was a great clan, sucks to see you close, to see any clan close.

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

And let the mass recruiting begin....>.<

Sorry to hear that Asher, Majsak has said good things about you before and I know you will find a new home or go solo. GL with w/e you and the rest of Carnage decide!

RIP Carnage!

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

when we fought on sunday it was always fun, going to miss the competition for sure.

goodluck guys on your search for a new home....and for the people that are quitting, goodluck irl

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

none of our videos or pictures show fog, we walk around for clans to attack, if you were smart enough you would of understood my point but your not, kids like you, kids like you

Yes, yes. Kids like me who might actually say something negative about a post that implies anyone who isn't a top 5 clan should close. I'd hope you wouldn't post videos/pictures of you hugging Fog either, but honestly I know people that have been in Carnage and told me that from experience. I have nothing against Carnage itself, just the way you decided to post this.

lifes a ***** n then ya die