Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage closes

Asher

Its been a good 2 years and i have learned alot. I have noticed RS and running a clan on it is pointless. You do well, you slump you do well again. Yet nothing is gained. Unloyal people hop make up excuses why and the other cowards follow and then come back when your doing well again. It goes around and around in this cycle for every clan. What is the point if you are not gaining from it. You go out every weekend wasting time to fight over internet pride and flame for the entire week to repeat the same process again. Yet nothing is gained.

Carnage has always been a fun friendly clan whilst being a very good p2p clan, we dont post our **** here but for 2 years we have held our own against every clan who have come against us. I do not want to end up like the lower quartile of the p2p scene pulling 20s and etc fighting over crumbs and spending their trips in safe and only leaving safe to crash on a ***** move. We are too good for that. This clan will not reopen again. Our leadership are too old as well our our member base who are mainly 16-18 we have too much things going on.

We are barely on yet we are the #6 ranked pure clan in runescape. We have competed for #4 and held it down for around 4 months. Other clans do not release when its time to close and they drag it on making themselves look worse. Not going to do that with Carnage. This closure is not to do with anything else apart from moving on and being tired of immature kids on this community and in other clans who spend their days trolling to try and look cool or to be the next m4n or `pure.

Most of Carnage will be quitting so please don't make your clan look pathetic your clan and try to recruit.

Thanks to all Carnage a very good job in 2 years.

#Clan_carnage will be open and so will our forums as a place where we can communicate PM me if you want a halfop.

P.S - If your not 1-5 ranked, close now. Follow by our example.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a shame, Carnage was always one of the few clans to avoid all the ******** and drama.

gl with whatever you all do.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Its Adam|I_k0s_you, it was a fun year in carnage probably the best year in runescape for me but things have changed and people change, Evreyone who knew carnage knew that without asher the clan couldnt cope anyways Gl withwhatever clan you guys choose to join and goodluck IRL asher :thumbsup:

So unexpected :\ I remember everyone looked up to you as a p2p powerhouse.

Good luck in the future for all your former members,

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

This sucks, because along with Malice, you were the only clan which had manners and decency towards other clans.

Asher, I really respect you for what you done and I hope you go far n ****. :) (from JD xx)

rizla_ksss.jpg

was probably the closest clan dv had for the majority of the time, **** never went rosey for any1, but if you all feel its the right choice for you then i wish you the best of luck irl

kinda sucks seeing you guys go, you were probably one of the coolest clans around, never had drama, Gl once again, will be missed

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

It's honestly sad to see a real clan that doesn't flame to be closed. I really liked Carnage over the year that I spent clanning, I never joined them but I always wanted to be apart of something great as Carnage. I recommand all members join Intense Redemption to feel the P2p Med lvl just as Carnage was.

FiFatality-2.png

iv'e always been a big fan of carnage although i never joined, I would only expect good from carnage and it's a shame that there will be no more carnage. Good Luck with whatever happens next.

110128181546.png

I find it ironic that you're talking about #1-5 close etc, etc. Talking about other people hiding in safe, etc, etc. You were never in the top 5 over-all clan and I know that the majority of your trips were spent hugging fog. Bye though lolol.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

I find it ironic that you're talking about #1-5 close etc, etc. Talking about other people hiding in safe, etc, etc. You were never in the top 5 over-all clan and I know that the majority of your trips were spent hugging fog. Bye though lolol.

none of our videos or pictures show fog, we walk around for clans to attack, if you were smart enough you would of understood my point but your not, kids like you, kids like you