Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

DP's Sunday

Cronic Ko

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

very good vid dp.

watch the end, watch the 10-15 purple dots being surrounded by all the tlp (white dots) dp claim to have 40+ left over spread around hills when ir crashed, yet when the person who vids runs north and can see all the hills on his mini map, there are no other purple dots to be seen then IR rushes in.

anyway, was fun

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

very good vid dp.

watch the end, watch the 10-15 purple dots being surrounded by all the tlp (white dots) dp claim to have 40+ left over spread around hills when ir crashed, yet when the person who vids runs north and can see all the hills on his mini map, there are no other purple dots to be seen then IR rushes in.

anyway, was fun

Cory, can we get that el O el!!

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

«09:53:15 PM» <[MM]13th> dp giving me locs to hit u lol

«09:53:20 PM» <[Fi]Davey> lol

«09:53:23 PM» <[MM]13th> grats on #3

*Cough*EvenLeaderslie*Cough*

Or there's no actual picture, just a copy and paste... Sounds like something Fatality would make up..

Not a flame, just being honest.

090722005504.png

lolnicebones:

why were u trying to give mm our locs rofl
All clans do this.

i think someone kinda owned up to doing it already mate. i'll screenie the irc if u want, even though i don't have to prove anything to u. ur the one that didn't answer my simple y/n question about ur fight with tlp on the other topic, go have a look. go quote my question and answer now; otherwise ur in no position to talk about who is lying mate

grogsfinalnotext.png

Or there's no actual picture, just a copy and paste... Sounds like something Fatality would make up..

boys we got an '010er right here

but do you seriously think we would go out of our way just to make that? please think before you post. we honestly would of wrecked ur **** today no doubt of that, so why would Fi make that?

anyway mm aren't ur pet dogs rawlf so gg

boys we got an '010er right here

but do you seriously think we would go out of our way just to make that? please think before you post. we honestly would of wrecked ur **** today no doubt of that, so why would Fi make that?

anyway mm aren't ur pet dogs rawlf so gg

im going to judge this just like our fight a week ago, but TLP held their ground way better than you and you were just about to lose. However, good job today DP at least you beat a clan.

9kqihk.png

Being honest? Lets see you ask the leader lol. good one. we wouldn't show a quote from a top clan's leader FOR NO REASON. But either way, TLP won the fight btw.

maskshit.png

beast job

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

LOL WAIT SO DP IS TAKING A WIN?

LMAO @@@@@@

It was Exclusive + Exertion(rune pures & tankers) Please Show us Pictures of the fight .. This topic is FAKE!

Vid or Pics please to show everyone you owned us?

Exclusive & Exertion cleared DP we had like 60 People left after that!!! Exertion will post the vid soon..

100530213838.png

so much ******** these days on DP's Topic ...

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Tlp basically cleared you in your own vid before ir crashed, there was no way 40 dp lol, maybe 15 or something

Gj anyways it seemed really fun

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Tlp basically cleared you in your own vid before ir crashed, there was no way 40 dp lol, maybe 15 or something

Gj anyways it seemed really fun

Dying to exclusive+exertion and then dying to TLP? You trolling?

titanj.png

LOL WAIT SO DP IS TAKING A WIN?

LMAO @@@@@@

It was Exclusive + Exertion(rune pures & tankers) Please Show us Pictures of the fight .. This topic is FAKE!

Vid or Pics please to show everyone you owned us?

Exclusive & Exertion cleared DP we had like 60 People left after that!!! Exertion will post the vid soon..

100530213838.png

so much ******** these days on DP's Topic ...

That picture shows you falled in a on a main spamming DP cleared whilst you've got another one following you, oh yeah not to mention that the person who took the picture is a main.

Just out of curiosity how many of the '60' were actually EX? All the people spamming apart from one are from the main clan so..

Hi