Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers - Six

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png

MM's Clan Directory

Hurrah Hurrah, the feast is on. Last Tuesday Mayhem Makers officially passed the SIX year marker! The whole weekend has been one big fun event for us, with the Sunday one as the closing event. With our birthday in mind, we decided to pick up an old Mayhem Makers tradition. With Mahatma's return, MM has been living up and has been stronger than ever. And with an old legend returning comes an old tradition. The H.A.M. Robes.

16gqdc.png

2i906qh.png

Vids will soon be uploaded by multiple MM members, please check back later for those!

Two of our major fights by Ckyl3

Our fight versus DP, vidded by Qiii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipe_-dns8xA

A full trip video made by Rater

n4cnt2.png

Sunday's Trip - H.A.Mayhem!

With a solid 70 people we started off our trip. We soon found out that DP was at dwarfs, spreaded out. I do not know whether that was for us or not, but we went in there to give them a fight nevertheless. Within a couple of minutes we managed to breach through their defences and clean up the battlefield, killing any DP that went north trying to avoid the army of H.A.M. warriors. Thanks for the fight DP, and sorry if I interfered in some fight which was about to happen.

n4cnt2.png

MM Starting: 70

MM Ending: 57

DP Starting: (Close to) 60

DP Ending: 0, none left at dwarfs

n4cnt2.png

After banking our loot from that fight, we went back out to kill some more stuff. FOE was not prepared to fight us for whatever reason, even though they had a big people advantage, so we went out and looked for other clans. Soon we found TLP walking around up north. We hopped to their world to find them at a position at which we love to fight: The ledge/ The group at the ledge got slaughtered as MM threw down the barrages, and some of the runners were caught later on.

n4cnt2.png

MM Starting: 70

MM Ending: 70, none lost

TLP Starting: 35 at the ledge, doubt it was the whole group (some however made it out)

TLP Ending: 0

n4cnt2.png

A quick bank set us up to fight Fatality. The first attempt took way too long. MM was sitting at gap waiting for Fi to show, when we heard FOE was in our world too. None of these clans rushed however, it was welfarers that tried to come and kill us. An odd coincidence, but so be it. After regrouping we went and fought Fi at hill giants, which was a nice fight and was looking pretty equal. However, the fight took a turn.

From the north, FOE finally decided to make their appearance: by crashing our fight. Quickly we communicated with Fi to fend off the crashers, and so we joined forces to kill off FOE. It soon became clear that crashing us wasn't the best idea. Both MM and Fi held up FOE at the hillies gap, untill both of our returners could catch up and take it away from FOE. FOE legged it to clanwars, where Fi and MM took the victory. A big thanks to Fatality leadership for cooperating and doing the right thing, which in this case was to punish FOE for what they tried to do.

n4cnt2.png

MM Starting: 65

MM Mid-fight: 50ish

Fi Starting: 60ish

Fi Mid-fight: 50ish

FOE Starting: 75?

MM Ending: 60

Fi Ending: 65

FOE Ending: 0

n4cnt2.png

After this and a quick bank, we both wanted to repay FOE for what they just tried to do. When we heard of them at hills interfering with yet another fight, we decided to jump in. We weren't the only one looking for payback, as we learned Fi was in this world too. We cleared FOE with ease, having them run into single. Not a real fight as far as I'm concerned, but killing the slower ones was enough for me.

After all this action we heard Fi, DP and TLP had ended. FOE retreated back to 71 to remass, but we didn't feel like waiting for them to come out. With about 65 people remaining we decided to end, rushing the Edge bank proudly spamming six years of mayhem.

Thanks to anyone that fought us, and a major thanks to the ones that came to celebrate our sixth anniversary. Hope you had fun!

20iuwx3.png

100530231702.png

f8usomh.png

epzqd.png

100530161730.png

100530211602.png

m6xosq.png

d918uxi4.png

saa3yz.png

100530213852.png

r814ltdg.png

spclx6.png

1n18b0n.png

100530220349.png

100530221053.png

vu5mv2lw.png

gg6auim.png

dutchlmfao.jpg

100530220903.png

100530221118.png

100530222441.png

100530214805.png

100530234706.png

100530164723.png

100531003449.png

lg0dqr.png

100530233506.png

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its ok we killed [tlp]king and thats all i care about

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Haha, I can't really be bothered getting into an argument with misinformed morons and/or trolls.

The reality of the situation is that FOE was fighting IR at hills, and FI crashed, so we began to **** them up, and on top of that, MM rushed from clanwars and spammed off FI, so we went to regroup and fight anyone that wanted some in a legit fight.

Fact is FI crashed, we fought the *******, and MM attempted to be the second to crash us without a bank, so we regrouped.

I sincerely doubt that MM manage to get more than 2 kill messages, though feel free to prove me wrong.

All in all today, mm was dominated by FOE, check the topic on FOE forums, or FOEtube for an uncut unbiased footage/topic.

And a personal note of apathy to MM;

If my clan's anniversary became another clan's party I'd be quite upset, and probably want to lie about getting dominated. I hope next year, on your 7th anniversary you can have another retired leader come back, and maybe out-pull FOE, though I doubt it considering we outpulled you today, and have only 73% as many members as MM does!

Thank you for playing chumps!

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

Nice way to celebrate your anniversary, teaming with Fi. I wonder where you've left HF?

Oh and it took 130+ pures more than 10 minutes to make Foe, who just had a fight, retreat to CW.

sebbguy.png

Mass you might, mass you will, but organization's the greatest skill - Ascendency

Haha, I can't really be bothered getting into an argument with misinformed morons and/or trolls.

The reality of the situation is that FOE was fighting IR at hills, and FI crashed, so we began to **** them up, and on top of that, MM rushed from clanwars and spammed off FI, so we went to regroup and fight anyone that wanted some in a legit fight.

Fact is FI crashed, we fought the *******, and MM attempted to be the second to crash us without a bank, so we regrouped.

I sincerely doubt that MM manage to get more than 2 kill messages, though feel free to prove me wrong.

All in all today, mm was dominated by FOE, check the topic on FOE forums, or FOEtube for an uncut unbiased footage/topic.

And a personal note of apathy to MM;

If my clan's anniversary became another clan's party I'd be quite upset, and probably want to lie about getting dominated. I hope next year, on your 7th anniversary you can have another retired leader come back, and maybe out-pull FOE, though I doubt it considering we outpulled you today, and have only 73% as many members as MM does!

Thank you for playing chumps!

L O L TLP AND DP were fighting we hit that. I have spittles pming me, Foe is off IR (since you hit us on the pot war too). If foe is hitting IR for now on, it goes to show how **** of a situation Foe is in atm. So basically you are using IR as an excuse so you can't say "we were crashing dp + tlp" Gtfo true whip.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

HAHA Killed 35 TLP. Nah Mate look at your picture from it. GJ Killing Chaotic and 5 TLP members....TLP moved back East.

/youcanedityourtopicnow

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

You crashed DP/TLP, we anti-crashed. You want to crash a fight we won't be off you, I'm sorry you listened to a newly promoted council rather than a leader.

Invalid point is invalid, please become better.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~