Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers - Six

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a conversationist, and I enjoy an intelligent back and forth every now and again, thus my textwalls

As far as propaganda goes, what is a youtube clan channel for? I mean, we pioneered the idea with FOEtube, and I find that youtube is a great place to gain unbiased viewers, without preset notions.

For example, not to disrespect these forums, as they are useful for some things, virtually every person who will read this reply is either a member of another clan with a dislike of me for what my clan is, or a member of my clan, who will thus unconsciously support what I say. Youtube provides random runescapers who stumble upon our pk trip videos etc, and watch them without any preset notion of "FOE is ****" or "OMG FOE OWNS" or anything like that.

You claim it's propaganda, I call it good marketing.

Also, Jake, if you've read this far into my post you get a high five, because textwalls own.

Anyone can make a textwall of fluff, stuff that is hardly relevent to the topic and try to relate it somehow to attempt to support your point. You've pretty much mastered the art.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Congratulations MM. 6 Years is a long time to be open :cool:

Don't close anytime soon, I enjoy your company in the wilderness too much :biggrin:

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

Congratulations MM. 6 Years is a long time to be open :cool:

Don't close anytime soon, I enjoy your company in the wilderness too much :biggrin:

Thanks

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

Very nice.

» Been Pure-Clanning Since `06 «

Ex-[C]alamit[Y] Old-School
Ex-[C]omplete [D]omination Co-Leader
Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader
Ex-Proud Fatality Member!
Retired from RS as of Now

2mpli6e.jpg

This is almost as bad as when MM was trying to find excuses of why level 60's in mith were beating them... Funny how this all comes back together in an odd way.

IR were dead back then :whistling: And it wasn't the 20 defence that was a problem, Epidemic wouldn't fullout us, they could only win trips by outnumbering.

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

IR were dead back then :whistling: And it wasn't the 20 defence that was a problem, Epidemic wouldn't fullout us, they could only win trips by outnumbering.

Then why did MM CONSTANTLY whine on every Epidemic topic that all Epidemic were was '60s in mith'. Is it because they beat you with '60s in mith' for a month straight?

lifes a ***** n then ya die

Then why did MM CONSTANTLY whine on every Epidemic topic that all Epidemic were was '60s in mith'.

Try recapping on the Epidemic topics, you'll see that calling them 'lvl 60 in mith' were just trolls. It was their pul;ll that was the big problem, kid.

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

Try recapping on the Epidemic topics, you'll see that calling them 'lvl 60 in mith' were just trolls. It was their pul;ll that was the big problem, kid.

Ironic huh, now Mm pulls the highest but claim to be the best, though a couple of months back their excuse for not being able to beat Epidemic was numbers. Have you ever thought that just maybe the only reason Mm is doing well is because they're pulling higher then everyone else, kid.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

Gratz

» Been Pure-Clanning Since `06 «

Ex-[C]alamit[Y] Old-School
Ex-[C]omplete [D]omination Co-Leader
Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader
Ex-Proud Fatality Member!
Retired from RS as of Now

2mpli6e.jpg