Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The pure world

Clicks

I've quit RuneScape a while ago. I'm Jason, those who were my friends or said enemies will know who I am. However, I'm not here for introductions, but to discuss the pure world.

I quit months ago due to many reasons, but one that may be a word to the wise is why I'm here. Clans have been part of us for a long time, clans have been part of RuneScape for the longest time. Clans have transformed in many ways, good and bad. But today I'm making this post to hopefully patch things up in the pure world.

We play this game together, one day we are enemies, the next we are allies. Today we battle for fun, tomorrow we flame, stating we have pride, but sullying the name by the words we use. Today we fight for pride, tomorrow we fight for nothing, losing all sense of pride. Pride means nothing in RuneScape to you, pride means everything to me. Mutual respect for each other has seemingly been lost as the days progress. Let us not hold grudges, but let us help our pure brotherns. Today let us end the disrespect, let us replace the anger for each other, with the anger to the game. The game is being ruined, but because of each other we continue to play. Because of the friendship, because of the brothern clans, because of the competetion that continues. Today we end the ridiculous flames and we progress together.

In no disrespect you tried but this won't work, the pure community was lost a very long time ago when you take a step back from the computer screen and actually realise how mad people are getting over runescape its ridiculas, anyways since you quit scape goodluck in life i guess :thumbsup:

I pray people don't troll this topic, just let the admins on Pure-Warfare stop the flames and **** one and for all, its gotten out of hand.

Right this post makes more sense then most.

too many topics about this ****, its getting old and your topic wont change things no matter how hard you try

this forum is what makes people flame/troll

if there was no forum then im pretty sure it wouldnt be half as bad as it is now

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

I agree with 0wnage(this is rare) You can't expect to have a site that pretty much based around clanning with different clans posting on it, showing their interpritations of an war/event there is likely to be conflicts.

hotkeying.gif

We play this game together, one day we are enemies, the next we are allies. Today we battle for fun, tomorrow we flame,

This made me laugh :)

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

The Pure community died a long time ago tbh :wallbash: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

I agree with 0wnage(this is rare) You can't expect to have a site that pretty much based around clanning with different clans posting on it, showing their interpritations of an war/event there is likely to be conflicts.

For once I agree with you.

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

I actually agree with you except for the fact that clans are driven by heated rivals, and if that's what it takes for success than why stop?

You all think that by having a friendly atmosphere between clans that everything will be all together good for the pure world. Don't compare life with a game. Having peace in the world is great and all but don't take those influences into a game. RS would be boring without it quite frankly.

For those who are saying the "Pure world has died long ago". It hasn't. It's morphed.

If you can't adapt with the surrounding changes in clan warfare than you won't make it and the sooner you let go of old traditions the better.