Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Remember the days?

Evan

I know when it is lol. That's when I was warlord. I go back way farther than that, that's just a good memory of when I played. Almost everybody in that picture isn't retarded. Couldn't say the same thing about some CP members nowadays.

What are you trying to say

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My second week of me playing Scape I was introduced to the wild, I was so scared of me loosing my pixels I literally sweat and had chills about loosing the **** and boom I died, ever since that I viewed it differently and noticed luring, etc. I actually got a chance to lure with Jojo3000 and I did quite a few times. I remember being on TeamSpeak 1 with him luring a phat set, He let me keep The Red, Blue, and Yellow. I eventually lured my own green. Keep in mind this was my third ******* week of scape... I had no idea what to do with them. So i pked with them, I made some kid named Hell You8 one of the richest scrubs in the damn game. I remember i was just like what ever when i died cause he didn't know that it was worth so much. (Which when RSv2 came out it was only worth about 40m at most) But that was a shitload. Anyways, it was really fun back then.

About 2 months into my scaping career I pked so much that I was asked to join like 10 different clans. I was asked to join Foe by a regular member but tbh I can't remember who it was. I was one of the first 50 kids in that clan, It was like 4 years ago I can't even remember my name or anything, but it was really fun. We would take over hill giants with ease. That was my first ever clanning experience. I was with foe for like 5 months then i quit rs for w/e reason. I would tell more but I've already wrote a novel and I doubt half the people on here with even read this :D

So i'll leave it here, btw nice vids you put up Evan.

Yeah, all you would see is kids with their rune scims and addy or mith or bits and pieces of rune. Bring them up to 21 wild on the side of Bandit camp, bind and own. Was so fun. I R had a Castle Lure Unit, people like Jared (wat is honor) would come with phats and santas. Miss this a lot. Also just the fact the castle had so many pkers just floating around.

i have a pic of jared, jogthebest1, and me in a red hat, a green hat, and a santa respectively luring somewhere.

those were some fun times

35b6usw.gif

Don't have any pictures but some great memories are:

X vs CI, X contained AAO, ERP and KO Pures ( I was in KO)

My favourite RS memory was in the summer of 06 (?) when EOP just dominated F2P. I was in TH at the time and we were ranked around 4th. Well, EOP rushed us from south of lava gap and they out opted us like 170 to 140 (both numbers were really high back then) and we beat them. Probably the most proud I was in RS.

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

I forgot all about dding at the rocks with those minis. EOP tore **** up in those days.

I remember an EOP mini vs FOE, was like 20 v 20, right up north as far as you can go f2p against the fence near a rock like almost directly north of Lava gap. I was on pl4n3ts maul, had no overheads, was the lowest level there and i spent literally the whole fight tanking. Just running around and around and around eating for dear life. Finally the last person was off me and i was like YES LETS GET ME SOME RUNE SCIMMYS.. oh wait everyone from foe was dead :L

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Drunk you mother ******* pervereted dirty ass ******* **** ****** dog sucker noodle face curry ball sac licking granny hugging ****

why the **** do you have a pic of her naked. this is getting ******* screenied and going on our forums

me n jake gonna have some lolsss :)

btw delete the post above me taaanks

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

I remember when before i was a pure I had a 30 def acc. wne to to a GDZ trip with the massers pure clan Aprons and killing a full zammy but for got where loot was and died. pretty ****** moment but multi pk was the days tbh.