Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[P2P Prep] TLP vs FI

Coz

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've ALWAYS had respect for TLP in their mastery of p2p. I was there on Generalsm0k3 (Fury__Storm originally name changed, changing back on June 8th :ninja:) Super fun fights first round was close, 2nd you wiped through us, 3rd Coz had a good description. We pushed right into you but you surrounded us which Frazee's vid demonstrates. In the first vid you can see me rocking the redemption tanking in the last fight.

Nice pulls from both clans for a 30 min prep. In the end TLP out-performed us. Grats on the win we'll have to have more of these "preps" I guess is the new term for them. It doesn't make sense to me because it's like well what are you prepping for??? But I like what they've become, fun unofficial fights with some bragging rights attached. Glad that both clans are respecting each other, and hopefully we're a better threat next time! I'll have to whip these novices into shape.

frogmask.png

I've ALWAYS had respect for TLP in their mastery of p2p. I was there on Generalsm0k3 (Fury__Storm originally name changed, changing back on June 8th :ninja:) Super fun fights first round was close, 2nd you wiped through us, 3rd Coz had a good description. We pushed right into you but you surrounded us which Frazee's vid demonstrates. In the first vid you can see me rocking the redemption tanking in the last fight.

Nice pulls from both clans for a 30 min prep. In the end TLP out-performed us. Grats on the win we'll have to have more of these "preps" I guess is the new term for them. It doesn't make sense to me because it's like well what are you prepping for??? But I like what they've become, fun unofficial fights with some bragging rights attached. Glad that both clans are respecting each other, and hopefully we're a better threat next time! I'll have to whip these novices into shape.

sad about losing? why the long face...

LOL GET IT!!@@@!@!@

tlpsplat2wv6.png

<33 missed u

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

our gear was dreadful lol, you lot deserve it well done :mage:

I didn't wanna say anything but many comments in TLP's Vent was wow at some gear. IDK if they just didn't take it seriously or what but change that and it will help you all alot!

GL next time and was mega fun!

<3

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I had to explain this to Cory also...

It is in "Mini Wars" BC if you read the Forum Description....

"Mini Wars

Recently taken on a clan in a mini war or a prep fight? Feel free to post the result(s) here and show off your success!"

I put it in the correct section lol....Other clans obv have fail readers....No Flame, I love all but MM...srsly...

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I had to explain this to Cory also...

It is in "Mini Wars" BC if you read the Forum Description....

"Mini Wars

Recently taken on a clan in a mini war or a prep fight? Feel free to post the result(s) here and show off your success!"

I put it in the correct section lol....Other clans obv have fail readers....No Flame, I love all but MM...srsly...

coz owns

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif