Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why did you choose your RSN?

Swagga

So yeah, was just looking at certain names and was thinking why a person would namethemselves that, so thought i might aswell make a topic on it.

Why did you choose your particular rsn?

I chose 'Fragile' cause I thought it defined a pure due to it having minimul defence and being ''fragile'' so to speak.

But also, its pretty jokes when I turn into a shemale, i get alotta funny pms, one example:

'hi, love the name, does it have a sexual insinnuation cause ur a girl? :D'

and also one time I was getting piled;

'L2TANK IDIOT STOP PRAY!'

me : ' nah im too fragile to tank '

What was the inspiration behind your name?

why did you choose it?

OKE

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've chosen Karce, because it's my IRL byname. But Jagex system didn't let me to use this nickname, so I put some tags, like I Karce I or so I can frighten Runescape nerds with my mighty byname

b/c i love asians

btw its Ni Hao Mr Wu, how do i change it in my info box below member number and ****

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Tick 2 Lum was a remake on friend's name (T1ck 2 lumb)

Sar4 Str1k3 was a twin with S4r4 Str1k3

COMMUNlST cos matt changed it

NlGAR cos why not

BRlSTOL cos it's where I use to live

Z0fl cos it's epic

TOCKTEST.pngNem.png
Love is evil, spell it backwards I'll show ya' | Tock

What was the inspiration behind your name?

why did you choose it?

I have a number of names :L

First ever name;

Planetblue, i picked it because i couldn't think of any other serious name. I come from Ipswich Town in england and i support the local football club whoes store is called Planetblue. That's my main.

P L A N3t Pk - first pure which is now banned, and every pures gotta have 1337 letters and Pk in it!?! and based off planet of planetblue.

I Charlie XL - second pure, now a tank. I and XL because the L looks like an I, so i could make I CHarlie Xi and give it fake stats for staking to trick people ;)

Charlie because that is my dogs name and i love him :sorcerer:

Pl4n3ts Maul - third pure, current pure and basically a main lol, talking to an old friend on irc about a new pure after charlie was hacked for defence, he said to keep planets in the name cause it was like my identity and had a history and maul... wow i regret doing it now but i wanted to be a maul rusher like blood anthem, so rather then being original i put maul on the end ;D

I Charlie Xi - started training recently, gonna be a vls pure and it was so old it was on tutorial island still, i like the name ;D

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png