Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage Elites

Jonty

28chso9.png

We've been getting more and more active every day, and for the first time in a long time, we had over 100 users in our irc, including 43 eop tags. Seeing this activity, we decided to look for a f2p prep war. Unfortunately, everyone declined, but a few hours later FOE had the opts and took up our challenge.

Our challenge was accepted around 6:00 PST/9:00EST so mad respect to FOE's GMT members who were still online and willing to take time out of their sleep.

2uyqdzd.png

Eruption of Pures v Final Ownage Elites

Our avaliable opts had decreased a bit, but we still managed to peak at 27 for this prep, starting at 23.

Video by Nate/B M OR E

2uyqdzd.png

Round 1:

It was decided we were to attack for the first round, with FOE choosing to stack up in a box formation between the wall and the lava.

Eruption of Pures Starting:23

Final Ownage Elites Starting: 23

We rushed from the middle, and looked to prevent them hugging us into the trees. The fight was dead even until about 16v16 when we slowly pushed forwards, and thanks to good piles and spamming managed to take the win.

Eruption of Pures Ending:13

Final Ownage Elites Ending: 0

2uyqdzd.png

Round 2:

We knew this round, FOE were going to come back 10x harder, we choose a dd spot between the flag and trees, and FOE rushed.

Eruption of Pures Starting:25

Final Ownage Elites Starting: 25

This round started off very similar to the previous one, trading kill for kill, with the scores remaining even at the start, and each clan finding it difficult to get any kills. We slowly took the lead again, and at one point it was 17 EOP vs 14 FOE, however overconfidence allowed FOE's quality to shine through and make the comeback.

Eruption of Pures Ending:0

Final Ownage Elites Ending: 13

2uyqdzd.png

Round 3:

Frustrated that we allowed FOE the comeback in the last round, we were 110% focused for the last. The PKRI was on classic, however most of the fighting was done in the open area next to the lava anyway.

Eruption of Pures Starting:27

Final Ownage Elites Starting: 27

Similar to when FOE defended, they looked to take the battle to an open area where their levels would get the advantage. Each clan looked to push the other down the lavaline, but thanks to some of the best piling i've seen in my time in EoP, we managed to take the early lead, and win the 3rd round losing only 2 people.

Eruption of Pures Ending:25

Final Ownage Elites Ending: 0

2uyqdzd.png

Big respect to FOE for the flame free fights, each clan just wanted a fun fight, so no need for any flames from anyone else on this topic.

Best of luck to both clans for the weekend ahead

<3

EOPictures:

www.eop-rs.com-1275533694-U67.png

www.eop-rs.com-1275533779-U67.png

www.eop-rs.com-1275533829-U67.png

www.eop-rs.com-1275533882-U67.png

www.eop-rs.com-1275533943-U67.png

www.eop-rs.com-1275534010-U67.png

www.eop-rs.com-1275534428-U67.png

www.eop-rs.com-1275534505-U67.png

www.eop-rs.com-1275534577-U67.png

www.eop-rs.com-1275534622-U67.png

www.eop-rs.com-1275534651-U67.png

ANY EOP FLAMING ON THIS TOPIC WILL GET BUTTFUCKED

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[EOP]Matt is a nerd

Other then that Good job Jontians!

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

FFF i would insert the new vid into the topic but goops already made me edit it like 9000x so i cbf :)

k i actually put it in, be grateful everyone

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.