Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Green Machines

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.. We're all happy and excited but lets not get cocky and start flaming everyone that enters this thread... Unless they deserve it of course by starting it. Congrats Fatality, let's keep this going and show the pure world that we're ready to take on the world.

To bad I cannot attend the P2P trip because iPoorIRL

this topic is hilarious..

first fight we had 65 people.

and the "fight" at hills at the end we had 51 people and u rushed and i said no point just get in cws...

you killed 3 people seen as though we had 48 people in cw.. so from ne hill to clanwars your 75-80 only killed 3 people.

poor effort.

Why do you always keep crying about your loss? Just get over it. Do you think that everyone care what were the options? Nah.

On-topic: Wooo, Fatality, keep going brothers!

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

Fatality a skilled clan full of quality and leaders. This is why Fatality should never be underestimated, we may have slumped but a sleeping dragon always sleeps with one eye open.

Dolphins sleep with one eye open too

foe proving their reign of success is coming to an end alongside the loss of interest by many pures in soul wars

coincidence i think not

Fi returning to #1 like they were for 2 years

mm proving they never go out in wildy

war us

Hopping worlds from us would help too...

Don't say something you cannot back up please.

You have avoided us all weekend.. except when FOE called for help and we took both of you on.

Then MM came and you shat bricks. If you really have something to say that is close to pertinent on the topic.. say it or actually do it next weekend. We have moved on, how about you?

Hopping worlds from us would help too...

Don't say something you cannot back up please.

You have avoided us all weekend.. except when FOE called for help and we took both of you on.

Then MM came and you shat bricks. If you really have something to say that is close to pertinent on the topic.. say it or actually do it next weekend. We have moved on, how about you?

i think hes mm not dp