Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Real TR.

Jlane

Tribulation, formed last thursday is TR, as almost everyone knows. So im browsing IRC and I see some eop kid with a TR tag at the end of his name and decide to /whois him. #team-r, ok wtf is this. Team Renegade I learned. Led by [ Sy ]Wildyz from Serenity and [ POT ] Brandon. I talked to the two and told them Clan-R closed, why not take [ R ] as your clan tag for renegade. They decided to kb me and leave me a message saying were the real TR. K kid you got jokes, some random new pk team stealing a official clans initials? cute.

Anyways, just wanted to make it known TR = Tribulation. Our members have [ TR ] on the front such as example. [ TR ]JLane. and The fake TR's the pk team = [ Sy ]Wildyz [ TR ], like that. I dont know if they will choose to change their initials, i cant force them, I can only ask them too and see if they will hear me out. Apprently not.

PW, whats your opinion on this?

-JLane

110128181546.png

PW, whats your opinion on this?

I know I said this about another topic before, but this definitely takes the cake.

I don't think I've ever cared less about any other single moment in my life until now.

Arp-1.png

lol. why even ask. they are a team leave it be.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

eh idk. I feel it's just #1 disrespect to take another clans initials, thats just me. and #2 its abunch of no namer kids with a **** pk team. just saying.

ur right though, they are just a team

`pure, #csb or check out #care

110128181546.png