Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's UNDEFEATED Sunday Ownage - June 6th

Toxic SlaY

yea, agree. in other words FOE's leaders made tactical mistakes which made them lose the fights, better luck next weekend.

just saying:

would be much easier to take a loss rather than come out with every single possible excuse for losing

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the best part was when Foe crashed our fight with MM and started spamming "Off Fi"... Like we would help the crashers lol.

Goodfights today MM.

Didn't stop you guys back in the day.

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

This topic is very funny lol I <3 it

Thank you True Whip for making me laugh with your really serious, rage-filled textwalls. You are what makes this topic entertaining. Hope to see you on MM's topics in the future. :thumbsup:

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

1: We were up BH with tons left as our topic shows.

2: HF was within a mini map, your video even shows the last FOE just getting out as HF appears, obviously they were trying to crash as shown by them running to BH

3: The math exam in england excuse is stupid, FOE has a ton of GMT members

4: You haven't made one good reason or explanation for your pathetic pull and pathetic attempts to call HF [ldr kahunka quoted saying you called them]

5: Toxic is too stupid to make a legitimate argument :D, I'm calling you out, say something intelligent.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

I would really give much for some people who arent under any clans influence to judge what happens on the battlefield, instead of both clans propaganda and some newfags trying to judge by some pictures which obviously never can show more than just a runescape screen and even this just for the momentum the pictures has been taken.

just saying.

On topic:

My opinion (i am biased but not blind):

Foe was fighting MM when our Scouts were telling us that HF is on the way running to BH. Because of the fact that MM used to call HF very often during fights and us being sick of it, Walli gave us the command to retreat to BH Bank before HF gets to get our pixxels. Its not that MM anyhow cleared Foe when they obviously ran up the stairs. The fact that HF didnt get to hit us doesnt make it less suspicious why they've been around a FOE vs MM fight yet again.

and a 56% pull with sign ups is bad to the kid quoting me on the page before....

whoever the **** you are, nobody cares about your opinion and ascendancy is dead kid

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png

5: Toxic is too stupid to make a legitimate argument :D, I'm calling you out, say something intelligent.

“If you can accept losing, you can't win.”

- Vince Lombardi

You cannot "win" or make yourself feel better on this topic until you accept that you lost. Go watch the vids, you guys were done before HF even showed. You used it as an excuse to get out of there and save some pixels.

Just show some balls, accept the loss, come back stronger next Sunday. So many textwalls from you in this topic.. If only you put even half that effort into improving your own clan. I'd be ashamed if I was in FOE, instead of improving them, prepping them, you spend your time providing Pure Warfare with entertainment. Fair enough though, it is quite entertaining.

/me wonders when this kid is going to give up l0l

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

1: We were up BH with tons left as our topic shows.

2: HF was within a mini map, your video even shows the last FOE just getting out as HF appears, obviously they were trying to crash as shown by them running to BH

3: The math exam in england excuse is stupid, FOE has a ton of GMT members

4: You haven't made one good reason or explanation for your pathetic pull and pathetic attempts to call HF [ldr kahunka quoted saying you called them]

2h4xs0o.png

“If you can accept losing, you can't win.”

- Vince Lombardi

You cannot "win" or make yourself feel better on this topic until you accept that you lost. Go watch the vids, you guys were done before HF even showed. You used it as an excuse to get out of there and save some pixels.

Just show some balls, accept the loss, come back stronger next Sunday. So many textwalls from you in this topic.. If only you put even half that effort into improving your own clan. I'd be ashamed if I was in FOE, instead of improving them, prepping them, you spend your time providing Pure Warfare with entertainment. Fair enough though, it is quite entertaining.

/me wonders when this kid is going to give up l0l

HOLY FHK@! Toxic just 1-hit you kid.

Our 12yr old leader is maturing .... sheet man!

Btw True Whip ... you like double attendance points? I does :drool:

So much arguing over stupidness lol, the way you high pure clans go on i would of thought you were getting paid to win.

And the sucking from MM and FI continues! you'll be back to 20 pulls soon enough FI.

Why are you flaming so much, I can see atleast 10 flames from this and the Top Pure Clan topic alone.

Mods ban this kid please

whoever the **** you are, nobody cares about your opinion and ascendancy is dead kid

are you mad because you cant deny the facts "kid"?

sebbguy.png

Mass you might, mass you will, but organization's the greatest skill - Ascendency