Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption's Rebound

Evan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FI will always be a clan in the top 3. Why bother stopping them. They belong there.

<3

Now that's character of a good HC :)

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Ir not crashing? good one :laugh: !

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Now ur claiming #1 P2P Med when u barely beat us. And u got lucky this weekend we will bounce back on you. we always do. gj tho.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Now ur claiming #1 P2P Med when u barely beat us. And u got lucky this weekend we will bounce back on you. we always do. gj tho.

Go get haxed.

Tbh Pot and IR need to full out for #1 p2p med but for now since pot is nh fagboys

IR #1 p2p med UNTIL CARNAGE RETURNS! :(

This topic savors of rape. Too bad more people aren't posting on it because we're not Foe/Mm/Fi though, of course.

After posting a topic for the first time in a long time, not many people are going to be interested.

Gj IR.

Wow tiger, just wow. We post 3 topics a week on our aftermath topic in our forums, just since it was our 3 years anniversary we thought we'd post one. Anyways, I thinks it when clans like Fi/foe/mm post topics 3 times a week thats what bores people

hotkeying.gif

expected a bigger pull for your 3rd anny, seemed like a good trip nonetheless, guessing ch didnt have a nice trip at all :S

Gj, keep it up

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

expected a bigger pull for your 3rd anny, seemed like a good trip nonetheless, guessing ch didnt have a nice trip at all :S

Gj, keep it up

Next week is the Official Big 3.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Next week is the Official Big 3.

so i should be expecting? 50-60?

Gl

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

I don't see us pulling that much higher because of our anniversary, we havn't really advertised or prepared for it. Its not like we've got aload of people on speed dial that would care enough to come to a trip because its our bday

hotkeying.gif

Wow tiger, just wow. We post 3 topics a week on our aftermath topic in our forums, just since it was our 3 years anniversary we thought we'd post one. Anyways, I thinks it when clans like Fi/foe/mm post topics 3 times a week thats what bores people

For all I know, the pure community must of thought you were dead. Maybe when you guys actually do something, you get more recognition as a clan. Hopefully you guys won't again, seems like your leader doesn't know how to capitalize on Momentum.