Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption's Rebound

Evan

For all I know, the pure community must of thought you were dead. Maybe when you guys actually do something, you get more recognition as a clan. Hopefully you guys won't again, seems like your leader doesn't know how to capitalize on Momentum.

Ouch

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all I know, the pure community must of thought you were dead. Maybe when you guys actually do something, you get more recognition as a clan. Hopefully you guys won't again, seems like your leader doesn't know how to capitalize on Momentum.

Don't know who you are referring to as you just said Good Job evan 4 posts up.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Yeah im sorry to, thats kinda our fault for ending their trip, sorry evan!

And then Eop ended yours. Please gtfo with your cockiness and just play the game.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

We do do stuff as a clan, last friday we went 3-0 at PCL, killed Dv on saturday. I honestly laugh at your ignorance. Just because we don't get caught up in all the drama like fatality does on purewarfare, it doesn't mean we're having bad trips.

hotkeying.gif

so i should be expecting? 50-60?

Gl

when we expected 60 from you you came with 93

just keep that in mind s0n

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

After posting a topic for the first time in a long time, not many people are going to be interested.

Gj IR.

Actually that would have quite the opposite effect. When something occurs that isn't common, people are more intrigued to see what took place because there's a chance they won't see it again for awhile. On the other hand, when something occurs that is quite frequent, a sense of redundancy takes over and people aren't as interested because it's been seen before. Applying this logic, people should be more interested in seeing a topic that hasn't been up for awhile, than one that is always up there. Keep trying though bro!

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Actually that would have quite the opposite effect. When something occurs that isn't common, people are more intrigued to see what took place because there's a chance they won't see it again for awhile. On the other hand, when something occurs that is quite frequent, a sense of redundancy takes over and people aren't as interested because it's been seen before. Applying this logic, people should be more interested in seeing a topic that hasn't been up for awhile, than one that is always up there. Keep trying though bro!

Oh god, Tiger and Zo war.

Pm for Bets.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

tl;dr

no one cares bro, sorry to burst your bubble

I love how Fatality has to flame war on Purewarfare, reppin your clan quite well my friends.

Anyways back to the POINT.

Good job IR, Our time to shine :dotfire:

RSN: Forfeit_Now
IRC: [iR]Ryan|Forfeit_Now PM for any help!
ryansigh.png
intense.png

I love how Fatality has to flame war on Purewarfare, reppin your clan quite well my friends.

Anyways back to the POINT.

Good job IR, Our time to shine :dotfire:

It isn't FI, its Tiger.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

I'd probably say tl;dr and nobody cares after looking like an idiot too man.

or more like proving my point against a failure leader, its actually Evan doing all the work, tbh you should make him leader and demote yourself