Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MW2 10th Prestige Lobby

Shes Wet Now

I'm now Co-Leader of ATR. (Above The Rest)

We'll be on Gb in about 2-3 weeks, and we already have a good shot at a sponsor if we hit 25-0, off the start. We're looking for a free 10th prestige lobby, for me and the Leader.

Once we get it for us, I'll pay for the other 8 guys to get it. I'll pay the 1600 points.

Only reason I'm not paying for us, is I was scammed 3 days ago for 1600 points. SO... I'll only pay after I get it. I'll pay for the other 8 guys to get it, and the other leader will also pay a 1600 point card. It would be REALLY helpful for someone to get it for us. Add me if you want to help.

Xbl Gamertag: Explicit Talk

Thanks guys.

Looking for a mid level P2p clan/team. Always interested.

marinecopy.png

Proud user of the Rune Baxe

Yeah, I was 7th prestige on my last account, and it got hacked. Soo.. I'm definitely not taking the time to get that again. Lol.

I'd rather just get everything. The main reasons are for the classes. It's really nice to have a lot of classes to choose from for Gb. And the attachments. Annddd I don't want to take the time to get Sitrep Pro. Lol. Boring as fak for me.

marinecopy.png

5 Classes is already enough classes. But seriously, just because all GB clans is like 10th prestige doesn't mean you are **** compare to them unless your clan has fail communication. GL though.

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

Yeeeaahhh... Why not have a wide selection of shiat... Thanks for all the help.... Lmao.

marinecopy.png

5 Classes is already enough classes. But seriously, just because all GB clans is like 10th prestige doesn't mean you are ****** compare to them unless your clan has fail communication. GL though.

Nah 5 classes isn't really enough imo, especially in competitive matches.

• 1 month later...