Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a clan

Alpha

Hey guys. Well I am looking for a clan. Here is a bit about me. My name is Rob, and I from the US originaly but joined the military and am now stationed in Okinawa, Japan and will be here for the next few years. This means I am basicly Aussie timezone and am looking for a clan that can support this. I also really only want to focus on p2p pking and warring. F2p bores the **** out of me and I dont want tobe in a clan that makes it mandatory to attend f2p events or places an emphasis on f2p pking. I have been playing rs since 2003 and have a number of pures and mains. I am no longer active in the main clan world and want to focus completely on pure pking.

These are my stats:

rang52.png

hey rob, first off i just want to say thx for your service, i am currently looking into the airforce.

2ndly id like to tell you:[TLP] THE LAST PURES is going to be your best fit...your search should stop at us!

we are a high lvl pure clan, we are very p2p based, and we have aussie trips weekly which are regarded as the funnest trip of the week!

-we have tons of p2p mini's which range throughout the day, could happen anytime.

-we have a great community

-we are on our way back up to the top of the rankings and now is the time to get on the bandwagon and join us. Youll meet some awesome people and have tons of fun and laughs along the way.

listen bro, your mature, you have a sexy account, and your a perfect fit for TLP. I really hope you look into us some more and decide to join us.

our youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsTheLastPures

our clan advertisement page: http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?s...t=0&start=0

www.tlp-rs.com

our irc channel= #tlp

pm me on irc so we can chat some more buddy

/query Discepolo

best of luck finding a home Rob<3

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

If you really want a P2P clan, I'd join The Last Pures.

We have a great community, friendly members and epic wars. We are mainly Pay-to-play as you are looking for.

#TLP

TLP-rs.com

Pm me in IRC if you need any question Evan|KFC

49506229.png

If you really want a P2P clan, I'd join The Last Pures.

We have a great community, friendly members and epic wars. We are mainly Pay-to-play as you are looking for.

#TLP

TLP-rs.com

Pm me in IRC if you need any question Evan|KFC

Jesus Discepolo, nice book you got there bro..

Jokes, But, TLP I don't think stress out when you don't make a f2p trip, i'd say join them.

But in reality, all trips are mandatory in most clans, so Gl finding one that it isn't.

Jesus Discepolo, nice book you got there bro..

Jokes, But, TLP I don't think stress out when you don't make a f2p trip, i'd say join them.

But in reality, all trips are mandatory in most clans, so Gl finding one that it isn't.

Yeh I guess I can man up and attend a few f2p trips every once in a while

while we do have 1 mandatory f2p trip a week ( like evry other clan, some have more) you can remain in tlp if you attend p2p events as it will be enough to sustain activity.

whats ur irc nick bro? i realy wanna chat with ya

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Glad your interested in tlp

drop by in irc #tlp

and make an intro on forums to know the community www.tlp-rs.com

21aeosg.jpg
Proud Ex Total Corruption Council

(07:38:52) <@[indestructible]> ALL FATALITY JOIN #BEAST-MODE FOR MANDATORY F2P PK TRIP

no thanks

Everyclan has mandatory trips, if you dont like that then your not meant for clans...

Anyways join Fatality if you can wake up / stay up for trips, if no Tlp has some aussie trips i think

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

You should join The Last Pures.

If the times you're looking for are mainly aussie, you would love our saturday trips. Every saturday we have "Saturday/Sunday P2P Auz/Nz" trips, they're at 05:00 A.M GMT so this should be in your time zone. What we do on them is mainly just go around killing everyone we find, sometimes other clans go out also and since we always pull lots to these trips, it's just free kills. :tongue:

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

TLP don't put much focus on f2p, its mostly p2p, and i think they have a lot of australians, so they're probably good for you.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

|||ROB||| WE HAVE TO TALK

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

#clan-cp most chillest clan.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Most clans would/should prefer it if you would attend F2P events. I understand you not wanting to though. My clan, Intense Redemption, is not right for you. I know several TLP have posted here so they seem to not mind if you don't attend the F2P trips. They are also fairly well known as a good P2P clan and they have the characteristic of longevity. They may be the clan for you.

Just in case you find yourself interested in Intense Redemption you can find us at #IRClan or Http://Intenseredemption.com . You'd have to work something out with our staff though on the whole P2P only thing.

Thanks for your service Rob, and I hope you are enjoying Japan.

Almost every clan makes mandatory F2P clan events. It's dumb that you want a clan that doesn't. It's where the majority of the clans get their rankings.

Fi do both F2P and P2P and are very good at both, pulling 85ish in both. We also have multiple P2P minis a day and have a really cool aus unit.

Then again wouldn't want you if you're going to skip F2P and just attend P2P lol

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg