Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday

I Pk With OJ

Dont call yourselves #1 f2p lol. (replying to people who said it on the topic not to fi)

Really not worth the hasstle lol, im still a strong believer that if these sorts of ranks still do exist they are based on who has the balls to step up have that war and prove it. No offence i think even if u warred mm in this **** state they r in they would pull over 100 and whipe the floor with fi still.

However, i think a full out with Foe for the official #2 would be somwhat interesting but i suppose with talk of pct coming up it may be on the cards =]=]

gotta love walli :)

hopefully pct we will have some fullout!

OT: It's sad seeing other clans flame, if you got beat today, there's always next week.

Gf everyone and GREAT JOB FATALITY!!!!!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

» Been Pure-Clanning Since `06 «

Ex-[C]alamit[Y] Old-School
Ex-[C]omplete [D]omination Co-Leader
Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader
Ex-Proud Fatality Member!
Retired from RS as of Now

2mpli6e.jpg

Fi > Cp Anyday ^.^

Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader

2mpli6e.jpg

Vid's up Btw.

Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader

2mpli6e.jpg

^ Lol'd IRL.

Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader

2mpli6e.jpg

K.

CP gj you had a fun trip and didn't lose to Fi, gj with that. You teamed with DP but wtvs it doesn't matter.

Unless you're planning on teaming with DP every weekend from now on out I'd suggest that you (especially your ranks) refrain from flaming and fanning the flames. Ik it's all fun and **** to beat the big boys but you're all prancing around over 1 ******* fight. Again, gj, but 1 fight is ****. So either keep dancing or cool off and realize that there's much more to the pure world than a 5 minute fight that took place on June 12th. Decisions up to you obvs, but as leaders of a pure clan your actions impact a lot of people so go, decide. Again, gj on managing to kill us today.

Oh yeah, lol EOP.

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence

gj lol i feel sorry about u guys putting the effort while every1 watched world cup

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

We actually sat down and watched the Worldcup until England and USA finished too, Then we head out so yea lol.

Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader

2mpli6e.jpg

gj lol i feel sorry about u guys putting the effort while every1 watched world cup

Don't worry buddy, the real problems start when there's no more matches and your clan attendance is still low. Then your members will smell the coffee. :dotfire:

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

Semper Fi does work yet again

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"