Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TS or Vent

DIS Ice

yo lewis in ur sig u know that gun is a AK-74u not an AK-47 and i Like vent but ts is ok

TH IS MY ONE

Vent is bad because it can have upto 5 minute delay depending on peoples ping, Ts dosnt delay near as much as vent. Vent is easier to use and moderate but Ts3 has much better features. Id say ts3

reflectionsigdq1.png

Both are good imo, though I prefer vent :sorcerer: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Lol, I'd say TeamSpeak tbh. When I was in FOE it was a lot better, a lot harder to DDos, but still. I don't think your clan is hated, but can certainly get hated. Although my clan uses Vent, I've found TypeFrag not as easy to hit offline. All up to you, I think vent is a bit cheaper, but also I could be wrong cause i've never looked into TeamSpeak for a clan.

i think ts for sure, better overview and there are sounds on vent that u cant turn off which annoys me

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..