Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exclusive P2P

xVideos

exclusivek.jpg

After the horrible pull yesterday. I still decided to go on P2P Pk Trip. And HoLLow Sm0ke asked me or his team can come aswell. When I-Iilt found out HoLLoW's team was allowed to come with us ... He wanted to come aswell... So we started massing and peaked at 50 PEOPLE!.

Video

Will be up soon

We came out and started to walk arround like morons, suddenly Df rushed us at 18 Portals. Everyone was like WTF?

Defiance: 20 People?

Ex+La+Iv: 50 People

Ending "Clan X": 50 People

We then asked Chaotic for a pkri. Went to East of Mossies. Suddenly Valhalla rushed.

Valhalla: 34 People

Clan X: 48 People

Clan X Ending: 36

Valhalla Ending: 5

After re-massing we head out and see PoT with their 18 People. We got word from our dumb scouter that Fatality had 40 People. We walked to Bounty Hunter ... Then out of no-where Fatality rushed us with their 8943583405Z34 People.. We quickly ran inside LOL xD! We were still looking for a clan then ... But looks like every clan had more numbers... We see a main clan called Torment . With their 25 People. I decided to hit them up.

The fight started at Hillz.. We pushed them to Clan Wars.. But they were so annoying.. Anyway looks like they called their alliance for a Pure clan! Db rushed and were spamming Off Torment !

I quickly pmed Exertion and they were at Chaos Alter ..

Clan X: 42 People

Torment: 13 People

Db: 20 People

Exertion: 45 People

Exertion: then rushed from west and cleader everyone ... They asked us to help them against Valhalla. We agreed and went with them ..

Heading greaters with 90 People was pretty much epic. But getting hit by Higher Force with 85 people.. THATS SICK!

We got cleared at Greaters ... Thats it. We ended our trip with more than 30 People remaining. They still went pking but it wasn't mandatory then.

Pictures:

uxyyetv.png

umioqk1.png

ggooa.png

51l92r9y.png

7xv3p.png

my3gkh.png

rd8zyga.png

When Db came to help Torment .. This is what happens if Mains team up against Pures.

btkpi.png

On overal. I'm proud of everyone that came.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

lol

lol @ clearing Vh

I'm impressed how these Pk Teams actually can team work without Vent .. They all use the runescape cc ... And they all listen to their leader ... Pretty epic

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Sorry Souli, I never intended to rush you off guard. Soz about that, but hey you ****** us up, if you want to update your Topic we had 26. I honestly had no clue you guys were teaming, we would've never went after you. We were just looking to have some fun on the trip concidering it's really hard to find someone to fight due to our slow start with pulls. You guys obviously had a **** load l0l. Great trip ex, with respect.

-Defiance/NasTy

i doubt the Vh part is true

but why have you teamed with 3 clans? :O seems just like you were when you 1st came onto the pure scene all over again, Gj nontheless

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

i doubt the Vh part is true

but why have you teamed with 3 clans? :O seems just like you were when you 1st came onto the pure scene all over again, Gj nontheless

Mate where is Devastation .. Even in P2P You guys don't accept Pkri.. Please jsut shut up .. we've been fighting main clans latly cuz clans like Dv don't fight us anymore ... Since we only peaked once at 60 .. You guys still panic'ing ..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

What's with teaming now a days

Good job Ex

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

What's with teaming now a days

Good job Ex

We teamed cuz of couple reasons ... U should know that the leaders of those teams are actually Ex members ... They just are famouse in Pking ... And they will help Exclusive these days I think..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Ex closed? What the ****..God damn it souli. Pm me on IRC when you're on, even if it's my bnc.

/query [df]nasty OR /query [df]nasty`bnc

Close this topic ... Ex has closed ... Was a nice run lol ...

We had our own problems .. Even with the teaming and doing everything ... The leaders that still wanted to lead actually taking a break ..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

RIP guys, You'll be remembered.

» Been Pure-Clanning Since `06 «

Ex-[C]alamit[Y] Old-School
Ex-[C]omplete [D]omination Co-Leader
Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader
Ex-Proud Fatality Member!
Retired from RS as of Now