Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

It's Summer

Solo

King, we might be interested sometime in a matched maybe, but we sure as hell wouldn't be teaming with CP, I can assure you that. :P

Not sure why people say this topic is attention seeking, all we're doing is publicly saying we will be looking for preps, and cw/pvp action so it makes it easier for us to find fights, that way me might get some offers, rather than having to ask around to 6 or 7 different clans all the time.

Well I mean the point of the topic is to seek the attention of other clans so that they'll war you. It's attention seeking but not in the way that the haters are implying.

Arp-1.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I mean the point of the topic is to seek the attention of other clans so that they'll war you. It's attention seeking but not in the way that the haters are implying.

ur quite a luring master

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

King, we might be interested sometime in a matched maybe, but we sure as hell wouldn't be teaming with CP, I can assure you that. :P

Not sure why people say this topic is attention seeking, all we're doing is publicly saying we will be looking for preps, and cw/pvp action so it makes it easier for us to find fights, that way me might get some offers, rather than having to ask around to 6 or 7 different clans all the time.

but you dont post on here for miniwars or any recent preps you have had, not exactly like you have much competition, you can compete with Dp/Cp...? just it wasnt much long ago when eop slumped and said ''pw is **** nobody is posting on it no more''

Hey Dv...play dead! oh wait

hey did i just hear Tribulation pulled 10 to a 3 hour prep? I THINK SO, oh and lost matched

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Just declare on DP and CP, make the game fun for your members

Nobody ****** wars anymore

Just declare on DP and CP, make the game fun for your members

Nobody ****** wars anymore

If you're ever out in PvP and want some action, drop me a PM on IRC and we can have a nice lil battle or two.

What are the times of your daily PK trips?

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

If you're ever out in PvP and want some action, drop me a PM on IRC and we can have a nice lil battle or two.

What are the times of your daily PK trips?

6:00 PM EST to ~9:00 PM EST

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

hes not attention seeking lol, hes actually trying to make out EOP is active for advertisment purposes

duh, thats basically saying hes an attention seeker

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp