Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers vs The World

Speshls

I got your kill.

same here lol

To MM: Your **** talking will have no effect on us as we keep progressing and become a better clan. Yes we have been somewhat boastful and a little arrogant, but does not mean can simply send some clan into a slump.

We've come this far, what makes you think we'll let anyone stop us now?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can't win on the battlefield perhaps you can win on the trollfest topic later.

This is your logic, yes?

Preemptively, as I know slabby and toxic will both have no comeback, I am CALLING you out to provide an intellectual response to the following post rather than dismiss it with a snide comment, thus making yourself look stupid.

MM initiated the teaming, and constantly crashed fights. Beyond that, you, slabby, were incessantly PMing me each time MM got cleared (from altar, from volcanoes, from sperm).

(16:00:01) <Slabby> your boring me again shut up

(16:00:41) <[Foe]True> no valid comeback

(16:00:50) <Slabby> doesnt have to be

(16:00:58) <Slabby> i told you to shut up little buddy

(18:00:39) <[Foe]True> lol

(18:00:40) <[Foe]True> we win

(18:00:44) <Slabby> no you dont

(18:00:47) <Slabby> we are still ther ll

(18:01:32) <[Foe]True> why u bookin it

(18:01:35) <[Foe]True> gettin killed on the way m8

(18:01:37) <Slabby> booked?

(18:01:39) <[Foe]True> might as well ahve died with honor

(18:01:54) <Slabby> lmaoo

(18:02:02) <Slabby> wthe fight is still giong

(18:02:04) <Slabby> going

(18:02:06) <Slabby> idk were foe are

(18:02:42) <[Foe]True> i dissagree.

(18:02:45) <[Foe]True> you are in safe zone

(18:02:45) <[Foe]True> *****

(18:02:53) <Slabby> who is?

(18:03:33) <Slabby> l wut?

(18:03:37) <Slabby> sup kid?

(18:03:37) <Slabby> sup kid?

(18:03:42) <[Foe]True> you left the warzone mate, you got cleraed

(18:03:44) <[Foe]True> videos say it all

(18:03:44) <Slabby> gf kid

(18:03:46) <Slabby> fight was over

(18:03:48) <[Foe]True> ***** *****

(18:03:48) <[Foe]True> ^_^

(18:03:52) <Slabby> game'd

(18:03:58) <Slabby> enjoy the slump kthnxbai

(18:08:53) <[Foe]True> 3-0'd

(18:08:54) <[Foe]True> bad dya for mm

(18:09:38) <Slabby> o

(18:09:39) <Slabby> lol

(18:09:41) <Slabby> boring

(18:09:57) <Slabby> sup foe?

(18:10:52) <Slabby> mm won lol your in safe kid

(18:10:59) <[Foe]True> foe is out m8

(18:11:00) <[Foe]True> ur bad

(18:11:22) <Slabby> mm won kid need to team and still lose

(18:11:27) <Slabby> idk what to say to you lol

(18:12:00) <[Foe]True> in what way did MM win lol

(18:12:04) <Slabby> lmao

(18:12:05) <[Foe]True> can't even fake a topic that say that

(18:12:09) <Slabby> dp here now that another black up?

(18:12:14) <Slabby> kid your so **** nice slump

Oh Slabby, some day you will have a valid comeback...

But until then, please keep up the dismissive ***** nonchalance, all the way to #5 on the clan rankings.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

If you can't win on the battlefield perhaps you can win on the trollfest topic later.

This is your logic, yes?

Preemptively, as I know slabby and toxic will both have no comeback, I am CALLING you out to provide an intellectual response to the following post rather than dismiss it with a snide comment, thus making yourself look stupid.

MM initiated the teaming, and constantly crashed fights. Beyond that, you, slabby, were incessantly PMing me each time MM got cleared (from altar, from volcanoes, from sperm).

But until then, please keep up the dismissive ***** nonchalance, all the way to #5 on the clan rankings.

thanks for the corrupt idiot

signaturex.png

No problem, maybe next time you will actually wear your clan's cape with pride rather than run around in ours. Oh well, once again, whatever helps you look back on this trip with a more positive outlook.

None of them are MM, they are just wearing Pink capes and only hitting Fatality.

@Banks1 - Only time MM can win is when you must team with Mains.... Yea.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8452/100619190648.png

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/992/100619190252.png

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2043/100619184959.png

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/471/100619185009.png

All those mains are at the fight surrounding clan wars ... typically you're gonna find some mains there during a run-in.

And FYI #snipe is usually dressed in our capes

I see where you lot are coming from. I wouldn't want a topic posted about my clan and other-clan-we-teamed-with getting decked 2v1 either, and I would be quite upset and might consider calling it untopicworthy as well.

:dotfire:

LOL !! TOXIC FUNNY!!

No problem, maybe next time you will actually wear your clan's cape with pride rather than run around in ours. Oh well, once again, whatever helps you look back on this trip with a more positive outlook.

is u trollin? Serious question L

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

This is your logic, yes?

True Whip #1 E-thug in FOE.

Does you has video chats with Walli too ??

Oh my Gawd u so cool

This is your logic, yes?

True Whip, you and I both know that if you guys truly thought you won you would have already made a topic.

Oh and I did enjoy the insta kill on you guys 5 minutes into our trip, wish you guys would be so easy to catch every week.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

I shall now demonstrate some of True Whip's intellect and superior knowledge:

(18:00:39) <[Foe]True> lol

(18:00:40) <[Foe]True> we win

*The classic "LOL WE WIN" ... come on we were all 12 at one point gotta feel for the dude

(18:01:32) <[Foe]True> why u bookin it

* "WHY U BOOKIN' IT" ... like i said we were all 12 at some point and possibly thought we were black

(18:02:45) <[Foe]True> *****

* I hate to be repetitive, but right around that age ... yes 12 we began using big words like *****

(18:03:48) <[Foe]True> ***** *****

(18:03:48) <[Foe]True> ^_^

* more "***** ... *****"

I have no reason not to believe that True Whip's intellect and strong vocabulary deem him a 12 year old child.

Enjoy looking dumb

(18:19:19) <@[Foe]Kyle|Failed> no pw topic today tbh

Clusterfuck doesn't need a topic, the victory is in our banks and minds, thanks for the free 26k's and boost of confidence.

And SI13, my ignorant buddy who believes he has an ace in the pocket...

Go ahead and make the point I know you're about to, so I can point out why you're wrong, and stupid for thinking the way you did.

This is why you're still the undisputed #1 pure clan

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

thanks for the corrupt idiot

thanks for the corrupt too. lmfao what a lilttle idiot trying to attack me the whole MM vs FI at the altar fight. Tried to be a hero and attack me when FI and FOE was standing in front of him, what an idiot.

OT: Good job MM, I don't see why we need all this flaming, we both did really well.

9kqihk.png

thanks for the corrupt too. lmfao what a lilttle idiot trying to attack me the whole MM vs FI at the altar fight. Tried to be a hero and attack me when FI and FOE was standing in front of him, what an idiot.

OT: Good job MM, I don't see why we need all this flaming, we both did really well.

Nvm, Was a good trip for everyone as it seems

Stop the Violence!@!@!@

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Ironic how a FI member talks about us having mains while they have 30+ defence in clan. Shame we didn't get a clear fight with FI.

lol foe

Trip was fun, made a **** load of bank, proved once again that we're #1.

Good luck FOEOP :D