Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Even Robert Green defend's his "goal" better than MM

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand you claiming a win as it was a close, indeterminable fight. Both sides can claim wins all they want and be just as valid as another. Both sides had the upper hand at different points in the fight, but neither side gave up (well, until you called your members to mossies lol). But to lie about options? I mean, that's something we can easily prove, yet you glorify yourselves day in and day out with false options. But for what? To grow your epeen? To recruit? I don't get it.

Was a load of fun today FOE, don't let your blind arrogance and rage stop you from seeing you've finally got a challenge in P2P. And with challenges comes losses, simple as.

(01:20:43) <[MM]13th> so did u call off returning or did members jsut give in

(01:21:15) <Zany> we ran single coz of mains

Can all of FOE get on the same page here, to at least get your propaganda story straight? Would make it a bit easier lol, we were chilling but u guys ran mossies and didn't come and get us

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

I understand you claiming a win as it was a close, indeterminable fight. Both sides can claim wins all they want and be just as valid as another. Both sides had the upper hand at different points in the fight, but neither side gave up (well, until you called your members to mossies lol). But to lie about options? I mean, that's something we can easily prove, yet you glorify yourselves day in and day out with false options. But for what? To grow your epeen? To recruit? I don't get it.

Was a load of fun today FOE, don't let your blind arrogance and rage stop you from seeing you've finally got a challenge in P2P. And with challenges comes losses, simple as.

Can all of FOE get on the same page here, to at least get your propaganda story straight? Would make it a bit easier lol

ge updated get ur flips in now, so you can start rebuilding.

tbh your not fooling anyone but yourself.

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

Can all of FOE get on the same page here, to at least get your propaganda story straight? Would make it a bit easier lol, we were chilling but u guys ran mossies and didn't come and get us

nice troll

You say all this now yet in your title you "smashed" Foe?

Isn't that glorifying?

Good job contradicting yourself bro.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Notice lack of actual response to my points, instead retreating to overused runescape memes such as "go rebuild" and "z0mg troll"

Just kind of proves my point of blind arrogance. I often wonder why it took me so long to leave such a clan, and I feel sorry for your leaders, future leaders, and current members. :P :sunny:

and Scotty we had 64 for the fight with you, and never broke 70 the entire trip. and I've not got a screenie but a trustable CC leak (not chad this time) said that the the counting orb said 60-65 depending on how you want to count it (with the worlds, not in range, etc).

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Notice lack of actual response to my points, instead retreating to overused runescape memes such as "go rebuild" and "z0mg troll"

Just kind of proves my point of blind arrogance. I often wonder why it took me so long to leave such a clan, and I feel sorry for your leaders, future leaders, and current members. :P :sunny:

and Scotty we had 64 for the fight with you, and never broke 70 the entire trip. and I've not got a screenie but a trustable CC leak (not chad this time) said that the the counting orb said 60-65 depending on how you want to count it (with the worlds, not in range, etc).

My point exactly not 66+ like your topic said.

Thank you for proving my point on who posts ******.

01:20:43) <[MM]13th> so did u call off returning or did members jsut give in

What does this quote have to do with anything? You guys were hugging single at GWAS ledge and we were down at lava hills waiting for you guys and we got rushed by mains. Instead of ******ing with your 15 or so we left (Pictures to prove it not 53).

Isn't that glorifying?

Notice the lack of answers I am getting for when I prove every point that MM bring up wrong?

10pdfkn.jpg

i usually read all the replies, but 13 pages is just too much for me.

gratz on your saturday foe ^.^

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

I'm pretty sure we maxed at 78 members at one point during our trip. Sorry I don't have screenshots of every single Voting hat we do in the CC but other members have confirmed this with me. Just sayin', not trying to start any drama as I quite like you Jake.

jesswikisigdone1.png

^ Thank you so much Devlz for the amazing sig! <3

Pm [Foe]Jess if you ever have questions about Foe or want to get my referral.

~ Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage till I DIE! ~

My point exactly not 66+ like your topic said.

Thank you for proving my point on who posts ******.

01:20:43) <[MM]13th> so did u call off returning or did members jsut give in

What does this quote have to do with anything? You guys were hugging single at GWAS ledge and we were down at lava hills waiting for you guys and we got rushed by mains. Instead of ******ing with your 15 or so we left (Pictures to prove it not 53).

Isn't that glorifying?

Notice the lack of answers I am getting for when I prove every point that MM bring up wrong?

MM Starting - 70+ (confirmed by scouts)

get better scouts

You're silly if you deny that we had the upper hand the entire fight until we went up to ruins for a sort of Round 2 if you will (then u ran single cause you couldn't handle it, so I guess you sort of handed us the upper hand).

You're also silly if you believe that "58" of lil foe peoples can take out 70+ MM. Anyone with brains can realize you know, hey, if the fight is so close both sides claim the win, how could MM have been up by 12+ People??? Of course FOE think they're hot in P2P, but this is only because it is the only thing they are able to cling to... F2P doesn't go so well for them, and of course FOE believe that 58 keyboard warriors can take out the mighty mayhem makers hurr durr. But to the normal, unbiased person? You're topic is full of bologna.

To truthfully glorify is one thing, to falsely glorify is another. You do the latter.

Was a fun day, hearing u lot cry a few hours after is almost just as fun. I'm soooooo glad you're back to Pure Warfare when you realized no one cared to go read the topics on your forums lol.

:banana:

z0mg toxic slay u r a troll and a kid and ur stupid!!!!!!!!! foe #1!!!!!!!!! give up kid!!1

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Toxic you are so young, some day you will learn how to argue a point.

On topic, how nice to have a more accurate display of the real events of the day.

Can argue the bull****** points that MM argues all day, but the proof is in the pictures and videos.

Thank you very much for the loot while your members chose to return risking.

"Only one you're fooling is yourself"

I almost want to acknowledge that quote as wise words, but I am very aware that Toxic, Slabby and others know half of what they're posting is bull******.

Oh well, the better members made their clan win today. Inspirational effort by so many FOE to outwork the MM, and beyond that, work even harder as to pick up the slack that our smaller opts left us with.

Really, no better measure of loyalty and talent than today.

But hey, while we're at it...

How many members does MM have from Brazil and Ivory Coast?

No Really?

That was the reason you pushed back your trip today a full hour, right?

You god damned *******, MM.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

get better scouts

You're silly if you deny that we had the upper hand the entire fight until we went up to ruins for a sort of Round 2 if you will (then u ran single cause you couldn't handle it, so I guess you sort of handed us the upper hand).

You're also silly if you believe that "58" of lil foe peoples can take out 70+ MM. Anyone with brains can realize you know, hey, if the fight is so close both sides claim the win, how could MM have been up by 12+ People??? Of course FOE think they're hot in P2P, but this is only because it is the only thing they are able to cling to... F2P doesn't go so well for them, and of course FOE believe that 58 keyboard warriors can take out the mighty mayhem makers hurr durr. But to the normal, unbiased person? You're topic is full of bologna.

To truthfully glorify is one thing, to falsely glorify is another. You do the latter.

Was a fun day, hearing u lot cry a few hours after is almost just as fun. I'm soooooo glad you're back to Pure Warfare when you realized no one cared to go read the topics on your forums lol.

:banana:

Cya next weekend Toxic if you bother to show up.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Why are you talking about glorifying clans when Mm will do anything to get a win just to say "omfg undefeated weekend" on their trip topic. Mm can't take a loss. That's why you're here posting on our topic. It's also why you cranked out some bs topic hoping, that because you posted yours first, people would believe you actually won. That's all I got, run along, you little scamp.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Cya next weekend Toxic if you bother to show up.

And with that wonderful, thought-filled response, I see my work here is done.

Night guys, next weekend will be fun. :thumbsup:

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

foe and mm both had upper hand on different points the entire fight. Foe out returned MM and waited for MM at north of NE bh stairs not wanting to ****** around in single and they never showed. Main clan came, we left to mossies after about 10 minutes of waiting while u guys said u cleared us while spazzing around in single with like 10 members.

That's all it should've said on this topic.

It all starts here; WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Join Today

finalownageelite.png

Toxic you are so young, some day you will learn how to argue a point.

On topic, how nice to have a more accurate display of the real events of the day.

Can argue the bull****** points that MM argues all day, but the proof is in the pictures and videos.

Thank you very much for the loot while your members chose to return risking.

"Only one you're fooling is yourself"

I almost want to acknowledge that quote as wise words, but I am very aware that Toxic, Slabby and others know half of what they're posting is bull******.

Oh well, the better members made their clan win today. Inspirational effort by so many FOE to outwork the MM, and beyond that, work even harder as to pick up the slack that our smaller opts left us with.

Really, no better measure of loyalty and talent than today.

But hey, while we're at it...

How many members does MM have from Brazil and Ivory Coast?

No Really?

That was the reason you pushed back your trip today a full hour, right?

You god damned *******, MM.

LOL GG^