Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Even Robert Green defend's his "goal" better than MM

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you guys south of bh after we just pushed you guys through graveyard to cw?

We ran back to make sure you guys were gone and you were. You knew where we were the whole time, you just wanted the excuse to say you actually won. =/ We killed 13th and Speshls at CW so dont say leaders didnt know where we were.

Sorry bro, your cool but MM is the ones pulling the propaganda on this one =/

@Banks - ok you never know our members might have 76k to make sure they are risking. Dumb argument...

Here's an example of what I meant:

100620191724.jpg

This was while you guys were at mossies, or on your way to mossies. We were hopping to w103, thinking it was finally over. But when you guys got back, we were nowhere to be found, so then you all thought it was over. Based on this, nobody should have claimed the win, as there was too much confusion about when the fight actually ended.

Yes I'm in no gear, i ran out of returning sets, big deal lol.

@Banks We already covered the fact that both clans had non riskers, and both clans had mains. Stop flaming/trolling them for it.

Here's an example of what I meant:

100620191724.jpg

This was while you guys were at mossies, or on your way to mossies. We were hopping to w103, thinking it was finally over. But when you guys got back, we were nowhere to be found, so then you all thought it was over. Based on this, nobody should have claimed the win, as there was too much confusion about when the fight actually ended.

Yes I'm in no gear, i ran out of returning sets, big deal lol.

@Banks We already covered the fact that both clans had non riskers, and both clans had mains. Stop flaming/trolling them for it.

But you guys are up in single how can you say its a win if youre hugging single. Youre right about both clans having a lot of dominate points in the fight. It was an amazing fight. If MMs topic didnt say "MM Smashed Foe" then I think it would of been a different story and we would of been like ok can call it a tie both sides has points. But after seeing that title we want to show that there is no way we got "smashed" we probably won. I just think clearing you guys out of CW/Bh area was the end of the fight but you guys went up to Corp and we followed. All your guys pictures are in single NE stairs so I cant see how you guys won.

Thank you for respectfully arguing your points though. :)

10pdfkn.jpg

arch wolf why should we fight your 10 people with our 40 people in single/close to single line ? :)

and banks, dieing to ir doesnt make it better ;)

sebbguy.png

Mass you might, mass you will, but organization's the greatest skill - Ascendency

But you guys are up in single how can you say its a win if youre hugging single. Youre right about both clans having a lot of dominate points in the fight. It was an amazing fight. If MMs topic didnt say "MM Smashed Foe" then I think it would of been a different story and we would of been like ok can call it a tie both sides has points. But after seeing that title we want to show that there is no way we got "smashed" we probably won. I just think clearing you guys out of CW/Bh area was the end of the fight but you guys went up to Corp and we followed. All your guys pictures are in single NE stairs so I cant see how you guys won.

Thank you for respectfully arguing your points though. :)

I'll talk with toxic when he gets on. Things are getting a bit out of hand.

I'll talk with toxic when he gets on. Things are getting a bit out of hand.

Nothing to talk about, the war is over. No need to justify anything, this is all part of the rivalry with the trash talking and arguing. It's part of what rivalry is all about.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

banks you funny respect for risking that much with no overheads but that was the only good thing about the video man :(

Ikr, it's not good when your clan lose their #1 P2p spot :dotfire:

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

The 2nd part of Foe's vid is pretty conclusive.

ever heard of map glitch? it looks like there are hardly any MM but we were at 18i port.. Foe are basically killing returners :whistling:

#justsayin

1vl7hkmt.png

Either way, both clans will be claiming a win, we can both keep trolling or we can just get over it.

There were no winners, no losers, just 1 of the longest pure clan fights in P2P.

It was fun, both clans got free loot and so yea.

1vl7hkmt.png

I think our fight with Foe a long time ago still holds the record time :thumbsup:

ur fight was like 5 mins.

We fought for about an hour 30 mins

1vl7hkmt.png