Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Even Robert Green defend's his "goal" better than MM

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at new **** saying we would lose in Cw. I know the exact reason MM don't have the balls to Declare on us : It would be the most anticipated fight of the year perhaps and with a loss of 3-0 for mm every pure out there will see what clan is #1.our recruitment page would be off the roof. And half of MM ml would leave and app for us. Simple

It all starts here; WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Join Today

finalownageelite.png

It seems FOE wins the fights in level 20 and under, but anything near chaos dwarfes or higher MM goes to work. Still tho, the direct flaming in the topic titles from both clans is kind of silly.

jesswikisigdone1.png

^ Thank you so much Devlz for the amazing sig! <3

Pm [Foe]Jess if you ever have questions about Foe or want to get my referral.

~ Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage till I DIE! ~

It seems FOE wins the fights in level 20 and under, but anything near chaos dwarfes or higher MM goes to work. Still tho, the direct flaming in the topic titles from both clans is kind of silly.

They ran up to dwarves...

they lost.

the end.

MM should focus on f2p because when they are having to return to p2p wars in f2p gear its a sign i think.

i will thank for the 5 mm who will reply to this post and bump our topic in advance, cheers guys.

#TEAM-WALLI

Na we could still return quick near chaos dwarfs or anywhere.

And if you want returning off please send a ******* declaration to a P2P full out, it will make all of our days.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

MM should focus on f2p because when they are having to return to p2p wars in f2p gear its a sign i think.

333bvnn.gif

Oh and to the people thinking both clans are getting out of hand, this had to come out one day or another. Waiting for a declaration MM.

You want #1 P2P MM, come an earn it.

4ca7e7011.jpg

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

100620233007.png

100620235201.png

100620235612.png

Addy warhammer unit!!!

SOOOO IRONIC!

100620235500.png

using maple short bow when you're **** at f2p in a p2p server Lllll

and to finish it off:

100620235947.png

brb uploading vid too <3

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

100620233007.png

100620235201.png

100620235612.png

Addy warhammer unit!!!

SOOOO IRONIC!

100620235500.png

using maple short bow when you're **** at f2p in a p2p server Lllll

and to finish it off:

100620235947.png

brb uploading vid too <3

I personally want to tell you to

4a4da-Ari_Gold_Get_the_Fuck_Out.gif

Because at the end of that the day, everyone was in welfare after the 20th time returning, I saw MM kicking people, I personally was out of arrows at the very last fight and started kicking people as well.

Oh and if you put it that way lol, you should feel like a **** clan losing to "welfarers."

4ca7e7011.jpg

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

I personally want to tell you to

4a4da-Ari_Gold_Get_the_Fuck_Out.gif

Because at the end of that the day, everyone was in welfare after the 20th time returning, I saw MM kicking people, I personally was out of arrows at the very last fight and started kicking people as well.

Oh and if you put it that way lol, you should feel like a **** clan losing to "welfarers."

Lolol you haven't seen Lin's return sets, I don't need to welfare.. I could have probably returned about 400 times.

Thanks for the free loot banks.

Hopefully we can do it again.

i didn't give you any free lot. Most of the time I died to IR/TLP

1vl7hkmt.png

Part 2 is up and watching the fight again, pretty obvious who won to me. :D

Cant be propaganda if we have proven that we won. Propaganda from MM leaders telling you guys you won l0l

Not trolling or anything, but the end of the video is missing..

Also, between both videos, the clan chats and general behavior of clan members seemed a lot alike. There were points where both clans were dominating, and times where they weren't. We all got pushed around, and sometimes couldn't keep up with the location of the fight. When you guys were at clan wars, we were at the graveyard and south of bh, and you guys weren't there. So we decided to go up into bh to bank/take pics. While we did that, you guys ran south of bh to see that we weren't there, and you proceeded to do the same. It was just a lot of confusion. Nobody truly lost, but nobody really won either.

and @spittles: lol I've wanted to tell that to many people so far between this topic and mm's topic.

He bitches about welfaring yet look at the kid next to him in the last picture with rune scim l0l.

And the kid in no gear top left running.

Good job bro thanks for proving both clans were in welfare!

Some more than others. Some MM members were welfaring, i'm not denying it. I'm not 1 of them, I risked no matter what.

Hes risking a rune scim, plus sharks and he may have a little 50k cash on him. You never know... I actually killed about 15 foe, only Unspeaking was risking. :whistling:

1vl7hkmt.png

Not trolling or anything, but the end of the video is missing..

Also, between both videos, the clan chats and general behavior of clan members seemed a lot alike. There were points where both clans were dominating, and times where they weren't. We all got pushed around, and sometimes couldn't keep up with the location of the fight. When you guys were at clan wars, we were at the graveyard and south of bh, and you guys weren't there. So we decided to go up into bh to bank/take pics. While we did that, you guys ran south of bh to see that we weren't there, and you proceeded to do the same. It was just a lot of confusion. Nobody truly lost, but nobody really won either.

and @spittles: lol I've wanted to tell that to many people so far between this topic and mm's topic.

Why are you guys south of bh after we just pushed you guys through graveyard to cw?

We ran back to make sure you guys were gone and you were. You knew where we were the whole time, you just wanted the excuse to say you actually won. =/ We killed 13th and Speshls at CW so dont say leaders didnt know where we were.

Sorry bro, your cool but MM is the ones pulling the propaganda on this one =/

@Banks - ok you never know our members might have 76k to make sure they are risking. Dumb argument...

10pdfkn.jpg

Why are you guys south of bh after we just pushed you guys through graveyard to cw?

We ran back to make sure you guys were gone and you were. You knew where we were the whole time, you just wanted the excuse to say you actually won. =/ We killed 13th and Speshls at CW so dont say leaders didnt know where we were.

Sorry bro, your cool but MM is the ones pulling the propaganda on this one =/

@Banks - ok you never know our members might have 76k to make sure they are risking. Dumb argument...

Well I clearly do know they werent risking because from every kill I got trout, magic ammys, cakes. Llllll

Ty 0BR ;D

1vl7hkmt.png