Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Even Robert Green defend's his "goal" better than MM

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24gkkzq.png

Why are two mains added? =/

You seem to be missing the point. MM keep trying to claim they had NO mains or "only Nintey Slay" but this picture proves otherwise. I can have mains as friends. What they do on their own time is not my problem.

jesswikisigdone1.png

^ Thank you so much Devlz for the amazing sig! <3

Pm [Foe]Jess if you ever have questions about Foe or want to get my referral.

~ Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage till I DIE! ~

You seem to be missing the point. MM keep trying to claim they had NO mains or "only Nintey Slay" but this picture proves otherwise. I can have mains as friends. What they do on their own time is not my problem.

i agree withy ou but how come they are wearing those foe capes?

@Banks: Running out of things to say so you feel the need to repeat yourself a couple posts apart? Cause it's definitely not making you look any more intelligent.

lLLLLLLLLLLLLL i'll never run out of things to say, I went to sleep if thats fine with you.

You denied that you knew that mains, yet you had them added.

and we dont invite Nintey to our trips, hes actually a scout lolwat

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

i agree withy ou but how come they are wearing those foe capes?

they were not called, that was pked u.. if you have a problem with it, take it up with him. We did not bring him to the trip and he was not with us at all until he heard that nintey and several other mains were aiding mm. I cant tell him what to do on his weekends.

#TEAM-WALLI

@Chad have fun sleeping with your dad bro, cos I know your mum doesnt.

@walli same goes for Nintey... we don't tell him "Come along and help us kill foe" hes actually only suppose to scout, so maybe you guis should take it up with him.

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

Those two mains was called to come get rid of MM mains such as Nintey Slay and a few others. Pictures of their mains are on our topic ^^

they were not called, that was pked u.. if you have a problem with it, take it up with him. We did not bring him to the trip and he was not with us at all until he heard that nintey and several other mains were aiding mm. I cant tell him what to do on his weekends.

Hmm....

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

lLLLLLLLLLLLLL i'll never run out of things to say, I went to sleep if thats fine with you.

You denied that you knew that mains, yet you had them added.

and we dont invite Nintey to our trips, hes actually a scout lolwat

So then how does he ALWAYS know where you guys are at, hmm?

@Ph33r: Not gonna argue with you too much as you're a pretty nice guy but as I've said, what they do on their own time is not my problem. I can't control them. They are my friends, I can't deny that but clearly they love Foe enough to want to help, and I wasn't about to make myself a sitting duck to call them off. I

@Banks: I'm not exactly sitting there staring at my friends list/minimap thinking..."Hmm, which of my friends are here of on their own accord" so I didn't even notice that they were two of my friends until you pointed it out.

jesswikisigdone1.png

^ Thank you so much Devlz for the amazing sig! <3

Pm [Foe]Jess if you ever have questions about Foe or want to get my referral.

~ Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage till I DIE! ~

Will you guys stop contradicting yourselves? It should be clear by now:

BOTH clans had mains/zerkers/turmoil pures with them during the fight.

There were also many random mains running around and attacking whoever they wanted. Thet MeetuatIurnb guy was supposedly scouting, but I don't know the full story there.

Will you guys stop contradicting yourselves? It should be clear by now:

BOTH clans had mains/zerkers/turmoil pures with them during the fight.

There were also many random mains running around and attacking whoever they wanted. Thet MeetuatIurnb guy was supposedly scouting, but I don't know the full story there.

QTF

I see mad MM

Anyways Foe pride worldwide

Try agen next weekend maybe Hf's with you

thats actually quite funny, @ the time the main war was happening right beside our war, in TS people were already calling it; 'inb4foeHFexcuses', chuckled every so slightly.

guess they wernt dissapointed.

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

1 iteming 0.0?

picture11zq.png

Looks like it's an ex-E member I know.

Gj though Foe :P I think 2 hours of fighting cleared some peoples return sets.

Tbh i had a dds 3-4 necks and around 20 brews sup rest super str and ran into mm for about the last 45 mins.

10pdfkn.jpg