Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Even Robert Green defend's his "goal" better than MM

GJ Foe

Was a really fun fight without a doubt

The welfaring and junk returning got annoying but we all gotta admit most of us did it.

15 or so kills, I don't remember looting but one kill all day for 300k or so from the FI fight..

I lost count around 19-20 deaths at the MM fight, but I started sunday with 45 games necklaces, i have 7 left i believe,

35~ deaths to MM

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're also silly if you believe that "58" of lil foe peoples can take out 70+ MM. Anyone with brains can realize you know, hey, if the fight is so close both sides claim the win, how could MM have been up by 12+ People??? Of course FOE think they're hot in P2P, but this is only because it is the only thing they are able to cling to... F2P doesn't go so well for them, and of course FOE believe that 58 keyboard warriors can take out the mighty mayhem makers hurr durr. But to the normal, unbiased person? You're topic is full of bologna.

Everyone who has anything else to say, please read this and tell me you dont think that is a troll, nonethe less if it's not.., then go find the topic about our p2p prep with MM, matched opts 3 rounds that we lost a total of 7 people(in 3 fights of 40v40)

Im out

Gj guys, Outnumbered but never defeated.

Just shows we don't need a big ML to pull the results, Keep building your ML MM, As 30 more people isnt cutting it atm.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

really dissapointed at the direct baits towards MM, foe used to be better than this.

nice job today.

lol I wasn't at the trip but read the first page of MM's topic...

Anywho, nice trip boys. GF MM and FI.

christmassig.png
Beastdefire
Maxed GS Pure
99 Strength
99 Range
99 Magic
99 Hitpoints

But hey, while we're at it...

How many members does MM have from Brazil and Ivory Coast?

No Really?

That was the reason you pushed back your trip today a full hour, right?

You god damned *******, MM.

This coming from the clan that hops to p2p when their clan is outnumbered on Fridays?

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

This coming from the clan that hops to p2p when their clan is outnumbered on Fridays?

what are you referring to?

last friday we had a p2p prep so we went p2p pking....

at least we dont call HF when we are outnumbered

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

what are you referring to?

last friday we had a p2p prep so we went p2p pking....

at least we dont call HF when we are outnumbered

Referring to the various times this year that you guys decided to hide in p2p during Friday trips because, and I quote Walli "they're fun." You know what I'm talking about.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Thanks for bumping our p2p win topic MM, much appreciated, and for the failed trolling.. has gave me a good 20 minutes of laughter after school :) ty for the fights and the loots... hopefully you can have some flax trips and give us another run in a few months time. I'll be waiting for one of Zyox's cool replies to not give a ****** about.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Referring to the various times this year that you guys decided to hide in p2p during Friday trips because, and I quote Walli "they're fun." You know what I'm talking about.

Why dont you just say gg and get off our topic, trying to make FOE look bad is obviously failing, quit crying bro, quit crying.

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

Thanks for bumping our p2p win topic MM, much appreciated, and for the failed trolling.. has gave me a good 20 minutes of laughter after school :) ty for the fights and the loots... hopefully you can have some flax trips and give us another run in a few months time. I'll be waiting for one of Zyox's cool replies to not give a ****** about.

Gg, you guys fought hard, didn't cut it, but hard nonetheless.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

foe are such ******ing *******, we had tracks on them all before this fight. and you were ******ing around fog while we were up at 40 wild waiting to fight you.

you just cant ******ing fight without being near Bh or clan wars so you can m****** games tele up LOL!

was fun smacking all your regroups and destroying you many times

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png

your too much of a newfag to realize all clans used to pk p2p every single friday, week after week til they all started running to f2p because we tore everyone apart

L0L

@Phantom pk0r, lol at the end of the day, each clan member from both clans knows who really won

Have fun sleeping tonight cause we know you won't. ;]

your too much of a newfag to realize all clans used to pk p2p every single friday, week after week til they all started running to f2p because we tore everyone apart

L0L

@Phantom pk0r, lol at the end of the day, each clan member from both clans knows who really won

Have fun sleeping tonight cause we know you won't. ;]

Sorry, I didn't realize I'm speaking to someone as dense as you when I made my first comment. When I said foe went hiding in P2p Fridays I meant recent time as in the last year or so. I didn't believe it took much extension of the mind to realize that, but you sure proved me wrong.

My memory of old wildy pk trips with MM are still vivid, and we wrecked you week in and week out back then as well so I don't see where you're trying to go with this.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^