Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Friday - June 25th

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your topic should be more accurate. Crashing will only hurt you in the end, you should really considering not doing it. :confused:

ioki0w.jpg

we'll do what ever we want lol, when clans resort to alliances to stop us it'll hurt you in the end :confused:

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

1: Epic pic

2: Let's clarify about our trip...Fight 1 vs FI..MM crashes, so we combined with FI hand MM a nice little defeat that they'll try to deny.

Next, log into EOP at altar, have a fair close fight, and then MM rushes down to crash, so we abort.

Next, fight MM pretty high level wildy with about 15 less, and lose the fight.

I don't think it's worth a topic, considering we fought alongside FI when you crashed. I'd rather just smack you around on your own topic, pointing out your lies.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

I didn't know stopping to clear crashers was an alliance. :wallbash:

oh come on, fatality has never been competent enough as a clan to survive on their own since summer of 07, you guys were decent during pcl I guess. Now you're just setting up fights with each other (similar to how we did with you) to avoid MM. My oh my how the tables have turned.

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

lol i posted a few times and people get pretty worked up. We beat foe 1v1 I don't see the confusion big guy.

THAT'S RIGHT!!!!

768150548_a8e25cf066_Steroids_are_good-s440x412-14363-580.jpg

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

EOP at altar, have a fair close fight, and then MM rushes down to crash, so we abort.

Did not crash you verse EOP, dunno where you are getting that from.. We were spamming "Off" right outside altar, then we left. The we fought you for a second time where we cleared you then you ended.

ownvtjbn.png

pureclan.png

oh come on, fatality has never been competent enough as a clan to survive on their own since summer of 07, you guys were decent during pcl I guess. Now you're just setting up fights with each other (similar to how we did with you) to avoid MM. My oh my how the tables have turned.

so your moaning at how when you crashed they teamed? a few weeks ago you and fi did that to foe.

gj on your trip MM, some parts look a bit dodgy on your topic though.

monkey.jpg

so your moaning at how when you crashed they teamed? a few weeks ago you and fi did that to foe.

gj on your trip MM, some parts look a bit dodgy on your topic though.

No, but from what I can see they hop from MM the whole trip until they're either together or fighting and if they think we'll let that strategy work they're not very bright. Cause having been in that predicament (teaming with FI to fight Foe) even if MM loses we ruin their trip and they beat us 2v1. Again - all I know is this trip was successful for MM can the same be said for your clan?(directed at anything associated with foe).

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

Did not crash you verse EOP, dunno where you are getting that from.. We were spamming "Off" right outside altar, then we left. The we fought you for a second time where we cleared you then you ended.

Yet you spammed "off FOE" as you crashes FOEvsFI today.

Your tricks are repetitive, get some new ones. Your intent is always obvious.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

meh talked with 13th

Crashing is getting old now, no clan is innocent and any which claim to be are full of ****. Lets hope the cycle does stop now.

Looking forward to some straight up fights tbh... specially this sunday not gunna lie mm got me buzzed bout a runescape trip again

#TEAM-WALLI

meh talked with 13th

Crashing is getting old now, no clan is innocent and any which claim to be are full of ****. Lets hope the cycle does stop now.

Looking forward to some straight up fights tbh... specially this sunday not gunna lie mm got me buzzed bout a runescape trip again

fk yes hour long fights!!!

cya there walli <3

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

they crashed us lol

If you wait outside the chaos alter by the gap and stop their and dont run in the alter then thats not crashing now is it thats what mm did and u shud be proud they didnt crash. ty for the fight it was epic and fun lets not start a flame war lol

If you wait outside the chaos alter by the gap and stop their and dont run in the alter then thats not crashing now is it thats what mm did and u shud be proud they didnt crash. ty for the fight it was epic and fun lets not start a flame war lol

derp?

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Prove we didnt crash

ownvtjbn.png

pureclan.png

Lol lie about opts again

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

do foe ever stop crying?

good job MM

ignore Foe they left PW because they wanted attention, now they are back they are crying on every topic

lil kids

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord