Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP's Friday Trip.

S U W 0 0 P

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Eop are claiming they didn't loose 1 person in most of their fights???

The level of bs of this topic is level 99!

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Yeah, and our vid clearly shows there are no mm in site.

Not going to give them the chance, they crashed foe v fi in the world before that.. then hop ontop of foe v eop.

Nty.

Also yea to whoever in eop say u got us on log in, correct.

#TEAM-WALLI

Wasn't Raging at all :) Just thought it was cool how 35 CP made 50 EOP have to fight us for over 10 minutes :P LElelelelelel Nice trip

you were hugging sc all the time which is why it took a while to clear you, but at ca we cleared you pretty fast.

Good trip EOP

Im sure the fight with foe could of been longer if mm didnt logged in >.>

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Good job, Drunk wasnt raging you guys had like 10 or more men on us we knew we couldnt win but we still did a good job we dragged the fight out for quite long we definitely would of won matched opts :happy:

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Where the hell are you getting our #s from, our peak was at 35ish and at stealing creations you rushed us when we were on 30 and you were on 45+. Dont try to ******** on the numbers to make it look close opted. Anyways was fun even tho we were outopted by 15-20ish every fight. Dont crash tomorrow buddies :rolleyes:

You're a idiot, You being the #1 crashers telling someone 500% better than you not to crash a fight. That's ******* hilarious. Notice how no one likes you, or CP. Gee, I wonder why. Now, Make yourself look like a idiot and tell me my Saturday is going to be horrible. Lmfao, I hope i'm not supposed to care. One thing, It's Rs.

OT:

Great Job EOP, Looked pro. :D

Good job EOP. Superior numbers on a friday over CP. Definetly giving you the nod over them now. Also Husky says your levels are better, so I'm assuming you must be the better overall clan. Looks like CP are the ones needing to go back to the drawing board with those numbers. How can you flame a clan for pulling better and still claim your better. Boggles my mind. Just accept the loss

Goodluck and do it again tomorrow.

Theres no doubt that EOP defeated us?

The thing is 35 CP fought 50+ EOP for about 10 mins west of stealing creation?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

You're a idiot, You being the #1 crashers telling someone 500% better than you not to crash a fight. That's ******* hilarious. Notice how no one likes you, or CP. Gee, I wonder why. Now, Make yourself look like a idiot and tell me my Saturday is going to be horrible. Lmfao, I hope i'm not supposed to care. One thing, It's Rs.

OT:

Lmao i think "You" should stop posting on Pw.

Your making your self look like a complete moron.

once your clan stays open for 4+ years then you can talk **** :D :D

or you know what?

Actually once you stay open for that long than i will acknowledge your clans existence =]

as of right now defiance is nothing but one of those summer clans =0

What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

@Speshls, I'm gonna give you the attention you're so desperately wanting by the post you made so I can point something out cause its 4am and i can. Our associate reqs were within 2 levels of your full member reqs, your forget you used to have pink hats and let anyone with 1 80 stats get into MM almost instantly, and you know that I know that from experience.

Sorry to EOP for doing this on your topic.

A. Melee Based

82 + Strength with 75+ Magic or Range.

B. Range Based

82+ Range with 75+ Strength or Magic.

C. Magic Based

82 + Magic with 75+ Strength or Range.

D. 3-Way Hybrid

80 Range + 80 Magic + 80 Strength.

Melee Option: 40+ Attack 90+ Strength AND 82 Range OR Mage

Range Option: 90+ Range AND 82+ Strength OR Mage

Mage Option: 90+ Magic AND 82+ Strength OR Ranged

Hybrid Option: A combination of Strength, Range and Mage that must add up to over 255 total

This is our new member reqs and you're in no way close to them. 2 levels? Not even close buddy. Stop making up lies to try and feel better. Our member and elite reqs are much higher than this.

Pink hats failed & were scraped AGES ago and I will admit I didn't like the rank. I needed basically double 90's having about 15% chance of being accepted once a month when I joined so I was pretty annoyed with it. However we got rid of them, raised our reqs, and focused on a brighter future and look where we are.

I'm not exactly sure why you bring up the pink hats maybe you're comparing MM's slump in summer of 07 to FOE's slump now? Whatver man.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Fortuently in a way, I don't see RuneScape continuing onto another 4 years. But if it does, You'll see us here don't worry. & think what you want, CP knows why I hate them.

Sorry Broski

But it's Runescape Dawg...

Why hate people in a online game? =S

I fail to understand why there is so much drama around this. I suggest you guys ask yourselves why you're playing this game.. The answer should be "for fun" but it seems otherwise.

Keep this topic clean please guys.

Good luck today.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

OT:

im loling irl. did you just say cp was the #1 crasher because we had some fun crashing your little trip on a sunday?

natii keep talking hard i bet your some little nerd w/o a girlfriend sitting at home looking for more online buddies to troll with. maybe rise up a bit, then talk to him

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Gj EOP, I wasn't there for the trip, looked fun though, good fight CP and FOE, would have been interesting if the FOE fight lasted longer but hey, it's all good. To anyone bitching on this topic, grow up, every clan wins some and loses some, it'c all cool when you admit to whats right but making up excuses is just stupid, and brings drama into our topic, which is not why we posted it here.

Thanks to everyone who left reasonable comments, respect to you all. :thumbsup:

thekingu.png