Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE

lady gaga

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i told u im claimin west side s0n

Mahhhh mang westside niggaaa....although alot of my favourite rappers rep the W. And yeah Ryan I thought it was immortal technique, now i remember the song...and whats up bud haven't talked to you in ages, come by #clan-eop and i'll show you some nude pics of goops mom. :whistling:

thekingu.png

Mahhhh mang westside niggaaa....although alot of my favourite rappers rep the W. And yeah Ryan I thought it was immortal technique, now i remember the song...and whats up bud haven't talked to you in ages, come by #clan-eop and i'll show you some nude pics of goops mom. :whistling:

ive already seen it first hand B)

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

You must be really **** at runescape, the fact you need a return tab stocked up that much suggests you intend on dieing alot...

if you really wanna pose a threat and mock the other clans then have one return set and tell them that is all you will need to beat them.

I will look forward to killing you for all of them sets, get better.

#TEAM-WALLI

You must be really **** at runescape, the fact you need a return tab stocked up that much suggests you intend on dieing alot...

if you really wanna pose a threat and mock the other clans then have one return set and tell them that is all you will need to beat them.

I will look forward to killing you for all of them sets, get better.

I don't think he cares as much as you do.

fdvo0z.png

Nice return tab

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"