Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Omnicide's unoffical trip Ft. Eo and massers

H0W3

banner-2-1.png

Today we set off with 10 and reached 15. This was great because we didn't make it mandatory and pulled 15/21 members. We had a few massers here and there and a clan that opened the same time as us named Elimination.

Our first run in was at CA where we met about 10 mains we quick ran in got pray and held them off with the 5 of us that could actully attack them. We regroup at clan wars later on meeting Elmination hopping. We asked for a run in and they accepted and we went to Hills.

Elimination starting: 7-8

Omnicide starting: 6 (which later in the fight turned to about 12 because of the mains gettign our returners.)

Omnicide ending: 8

Elmination: 3 (in clan wars.)

------------------------------------------------------

After then run in we went to Bh cleared it and walked up to dwarfs to find somthing, we ended up hitting a mess of people around dwarfs and clearing them all losing 2.

Omnicide starting: 15

Massers starting: 18 (half teled)

Omnicide Ending: 13

Massers ending: 0

--------------------------------------------------------

Pictures:

100628144021.png

After clearing EO into clanwars gettign a regroup and rerush the rest of them.

100628165944.png

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Nice pull/ML ratio there, keep up the activity well into the future and this might make something that exceeds the rest of the clan world.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Go begg clans to merge before your fullout again.

tbh i dont have a clue the **** ur ginger head is going on about, im clanless, and if ur on about df, i dident ask anything as i wasent a rank, thanks. go close again please.

2lchhx.png

LMFAO? Who did we ask to merge with before a full out? We don't even have a full out you ******* ******. God anyone from Virulent is a ******* downy honestly. Lawson is the only one there that has any clue of what he is going on about tbh. This h0w3 kid is a ******* retard. And don't give **** to Taze, he didn't do anything. We never merged with anyone or asked to. The whole Chaotic **** was dylan's fault. I logged onto Rs and see everyone half opped, so that was a ******* **** ass mistake.

NaTiii

think b4 you rank

nice job od

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

LMFAO? Who did we ask to merge with before a full out? We don't even have a full out you ******* ******. God anyone from Virulent is a ******* downy honestly. Lawson is the only one there that has any clue of what he is going on about tbh. This h0w3 kid is a ******* retard. And don't give **** to Taze, he didn't do anything. We never merged with anyone or asked to. The whole Chaotic **** was dylan's fault. I logged onto Rs and see everyone half opped, so that was a ******* **** ass mistake.

Go ask clans to merge.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Go ask clans to merge.

l0l! MR "NasTy, Bro I really think you guys should merge into us. We will give you warlord we will own in p2p and not loose in f2p" -- [CP]Drunk #ilikeurbod

lmfao. Cp kids, such a joke I swear

l0l! MR "NasTy, Bro I really think you guys should merge into us. We will give you warlord we will own in p2p and not loose in f2p" -- [CP]Drunk #ilikeurbod

lmfao. Cp kids, such a joke I swear

1259232289194.jpg

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png